Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BE STRONG

BE STRONG

To be strong, remind yourself that you can be. To be strong, remind yourself of why you choose to be.
    To be strong, remind yourself of what your strength, focus and discipline have already brought you. To be strong, remind yourself that your commitment can be just as powerful as any excuse or rationalization.

To be strong, have a well-understood purpose and a well-defined plan. To be strong, be sincerely thankful for all that you have and for all that you are able to do.

To be strong, begin with your thoughts. When your thoughts are of strength and of positive possibilities, your actions will follow along.

Each day the world will send you all sorts of challenges, difficulties, temptations and distractions. Know that these things are surely coming your way, and choose in advance to be strong.

As the ups and downs of life arrive, remind yourself that you have chosen to be strong. Then as each moment passes, you'll naturally follow through on that choice.

thought i would share this with you,,,

i vist a web-page everyday that has a different motivation on and this is todays,,

trevor,

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

Tonight I am going out with some of the girls I used to work with for a meal. I have been looking forward to it all week, but to-day I feel sick just thinking about it. So I am going to try think of the words you wrote. I have had a good few weeks, done many things which I haven't done for sometime, so I don't know why this shouold bother me. Wish me luck.

Jenny xxxxx

Jenny, it's that anticipatory anxiety rearing it's head. Once you are out tonight it will be great. You'll look back in the morning and wonder what all the fuss was about! Focus on all the good things that could happen.

Have a great night and well done for going.

Cheers,
    Trev

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Tonight I am going out with some of the girls I used to work with for a meal. I have been looking forward to it all week, but to-day I feel sick just thinking about it. So I am going to try think of the words you wrote. I have had a good few weeks, done many things which I haven't done for sometime, so I don't know why this shouold bother me. Wish me luck.

Jenny xxxxx

<div align="right">Originally posted by Jenny - 18 January 2006 : 10:11:36</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I was like that before I started going out for meals recently. The anticipated anxiety is the worst, and the worst fears didn't really happen. Once I got into the conversations the anxiety lowered and I felt pleased with myself after.

You will too, and it will be worth it in the end.

Mark.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Jenny, it's that anticipatory anxiety rearing it's head. Once you are out tonight it will be great. You'll look back in the morning and wonder what all the fuss was about! Focus on all the good things that could happen.

Have a great night and well done for going.

Cheers,
    Trev

<div align="right">Originally posted by Trev - 18 January 2006 : 10:23:56</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Bah, beat me to it.

Hi Trevor,

Thats a good positive post that I will probably read over and over, thanks.

Jenny, enjoy your night out - BE STRONG!!
    Last edited by freakedout; 14-09-07 at 23:57.

Hi Trevor, thanks for that , another one to print and keep.xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!

My husband dropped me off. He came in with me and stopped for a drink (non alcohol I hasten to add) because he was driving. He was good to see everyone again.

Jenny xxxxxxx

well done Jenny

Well done Jenny.

It's all more fuel for the confidence bank which is what it all comes down to really. Onward and upward.

Cheers,
    Trev

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information