Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: You Can Be Your "Old Self" (If You Want!!!)

Re: You Can Be Your "Old Self" (If You Want!!!)

LOL. Yes, thank you for all the nice comments and for your help yesterday. I'd forgotten myself how much my dress sense came to people's attention!

I did feel a bit like I was 11 again and getting kitted out for my first day at school.........think Tom Hanks in "Big" and you get the idea
    Yes, I was a bit gutted about missing the dancing evening but c'est la vie, you can't win them all

Skiing was fab again and bizarrely enough I bumped into a guy who we met in the hotel on the holiday that I mentioned at the start of this thread. He's now working for Neilsons as a ski rep. Coudn't believe the coincidence.

It's funny looking back on my old post now.

Thanks Meg for highlighting my new penguin look.

Cheers,
    Trev x

i was reading this post and only just realised the time difference i was so engrossed by it..what a wonderful idea to reserect it Meg It is inspirational..written b4 i joined..!And when i joined i was like the 'old trev' and now more like the 'new trev' which is the original 'old trev' Confused??I am!!ha ha ha!!No serioisly tho that list you compiled Trev..wonderful..and will be of use to me too..i do think that excercise..AGH I SAID IT could help me make the final leap to freedom from fear..I met you Trev at trentham gardens..you were so kind..not that i was very responsive as i was terrified But i remember your quiet calm spirit..and it was lovely to meet you I am so glad you made such a complete recovery and can now help iothers who find it hard to believe they will ever feel well again..i wont mention the fact that when you did the tree flying manly tarzan thingy at trentham that you were still wearing your leopard print outfit..lol!! Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Paddie. Thank you for your kind words. Glad it helped. I haven't read this thread myself actually! I just responded to Meg's post. I'll have to go back and read what's in it.........you've got me intrigued!!

I remember very well meeting you at Trentham. You seemed fine to me!! I may have seemed calm but I was crapping myself as well!! However, I think sometimes we forget that it's only natural for most of us to be nervous when meeting new people.

I'm very glad to hear that you are now back to your "old / new / original" self. Confused? I am!! Good for you though on making progress.

Are you coming to Long Eaton?

Cheers,
    Trev xx

ha ha ha!!yes all a bit confusing..read your thread mate..lol!!I cant believe you were unsure of yourself at trentham..but you are sooo right ..it is natural to feel uneasy around new people cant make the meet up it is my partners birthday.Never mind..the next one for sure Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi trev

all i can say is wow

what a realy nice thread you sound like you are living life agane and in the way you want it to be lived

it has helped me just reading it and will help many more i am sure

jodie xx

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information