Thread: Scared about tomorrow !

Scared about tomorrow !

I am beginning to get myself in a panic about tomorrow. I havent been out into town since Good Friday and that wasnt actually even town, it was just sainsburys with my sister. I can only ever go out with my sister now, or with my son, but going with him is less and less because he's engaged now and spends all his time with his fiance.
    I dont know if I mentioned in my other post on agoraphobia that my husband of 25 years walked out on me because he had had enough of it .... HE had had enough !! What about ME having enough of it !! but end result I am totally alone and housebound here ..

so havent hardly been out so when I do get to go, I get wound up before hand .... also there are a lot of roadworks down town and causing lots of traffic jams which is another of my biggest fears .... but I am also getting frustrated right now because I am afraid how can I spend the rest of my life like this ... I am just totally stuck and I cant see a way out of it ever :(

Re: Scared about tomorrow !

How are you getting into town, are you driving or getting the bus?

HI Jo.....You should never say never,start thimking positive and not negative,just take it a step at a time,you will get there my dear.Do they have home councilling over there?Remember you are never alone.Let me know how you get on.
    Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by ShazAtko View Post
    How are you getting into town, are you driving or getting the bus?
    Cant go on buses, or anything other than a car and I sometimes panic even in those as I'm afraid I will get locked in. I always go into town with my Sister. I'm back now though and proud of myself today - coped quite well, but this ever present gloom is present because I am so housebound again now Im on my own and I cant see a way out :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    HI Jo.....You should never say never,start thimking positive and not negative,just take it a step at a time,you will get there my dear.Do they have home councilling over there?Remember you are never alone.Let me know how you get on.
    Rhonda
    Hi Rhonda, my daughter always tells me to think positive but I never can :( I am seeing a counsellor from the local Dr surgery but she's not a lot of use. I had 10 years of therapy before from the mental health unit but they ended up saying there was nothing more they could do for me !! so discharged me. They came to the house, but I dont know if they would again, and to be honest I dont know what more they could do for me ....I simply cannot drive alone. I hate living where I live because of the roundabout, if I could move house I might have more of a normal life but that will never be possible because I could not ever coordinate a move with a job and my divorce deal means I couldnt move anyway without a lot of hassle so I'm well and truly stuck :(

Thread Information