Thread: Excessive/constant swallowing and excessive saliva/spitting

Excessive/constant swallowing and excessive saliva/spitting

Hello all. How many of you have excessive/constant swallowing and excess saliva-spitting problems??

-Did you have coughing fits, long and extreme upper respiratory infection or pharyngitis etc. before?
    -Have you got deviated septum and/or sinusitis?
    -Do you have a big adams apple and/or a thin neck?
    -Have you got excess salivation or spitting occurring time to time?
    -Do you have constantly cracked/dry lips?

Re: Excessive/constant swallowing and excessive saliva/spitting

.Yes i had all of those symptoms. i had un dermethylation aka high histamine. It causes allergies, anxiety and depression. Hard to find practitioners to treat, does not have mainstream acceptance.

Re: Excessive/constant swallowing and excessive saliva/spitting

Do you think there might be some links between some physical disorders/symptoms and excess swallowing or saliva? Or do you think both of them are hundred percent related to mental factors?

-Did you have coughing fits, long and extreme upper respiratory infection or pharyngitis etc. before? -I read somewhere that excessive swallowing or some tics in anxious/nervous people might develop after extreme coughing fits, long and constant upper respiratory infections. (My excessive swallowing indeed showed up after long and extreme coughing fits due to upper respiratory infections and sinusitis. I'd had tight/tense neck symptom at anxious/nervous moments before though but not excess swallowing or saliva.)

-Have you got deviated septum and/or sinusitis? -Maybe having deviated septum, sinusitis or both trigger excessive swallowing or salivation...

-Do you have a big adams apple and/or a thin neck? -Anxious/nervous people with weak, thin neck and with big adams apple might be more prone to develop excessive swallowing or tight/tense neck.

-Have you got excess salivation? - I read somewhere that acid reflux/LPR might trigger excess/constant salivation. On the other hand, perhaps excess swallowing might be causing excess salivations or vice versa...

-Do you have constantly dry/chapped lips? -There is a big chance this may be the result of sinusitis and deviated septum. Just wondering if constant chapped lips may be related to something else on me.

-Have you got acid reflux/LPR? -It's said acid reflux/LPR might cause excess salivation.

Thread Information