Thread: belly pain/ ibs

belly pain/ ibs

i woke this morn with short shotting pain in my belly every few minuites, like contractions i guess,, im not pregnate,,,, any way was on the toliet for a long time , did really have loose stools,, but still been getting this pains during day and feel i need the loo,, and its going round my back abit now,, i cant say if the pain is on right side or left, and when it happens its only a few sceonds,, i cant eat just dont want to, i do suffer from constipation,, is this ibs,, im getting a little worride.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Re: belly pain/ ibs

This is totally IBS. I have had it for years and I know exactly what you are saying. For me, the best way through this is, is to use daily fiber. I take metamucil daily and extra doses when I am extra constipated or extra loose and feeling my colon spasm. Go get some fiber and give it a day to work. I promise this is IBS nothing worse.

do u think so,, the more i move about the more pain im in,, ive pooed so much today, why does it hurt,, apart from fiber can i take painkillers ,, is there anything els i can do,, bear inmind im agrophobic so only want to go to docs if have to,, thanks for replying x

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

if you're in a lot of pain and have had a lot of bowel movements today, then it sounds like maybe you were a bit constipated before that? or maybe ate something that didn't agree with you?

i have ibs and have various stomach issues every day.

i agree about the fiber -- it can help you become more "regular" ....

BUT, try not to take too many painkillers (if you're talking about the prescription kind) because those can cause constipation which will only aggravate the issue.

try just relaxing as best you can - maybe nap - and give your stomach some time to settle down .... then find a good fiber supplement to start taking daily. it will help!

hi,, today been alot worse, ive tried to eat and im full after toast, spoke to doctor and they give me over the counter stuff to ease the pain,, but i feel i need the loo so much, and have wind, im on so many meds as it is, i dont know wot to take, to make me go to loo regular and take pain away

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Thread Information