Thread: Hello from New Zealand

Hello from New Zealand

Hi,

Im new to this site and hope to make new friends and share information and stories. I have been dealing with anxiety for a couple of months now and have started on Citalopram which has been tough so far. I am having counselling as well and am trying to be positive. So thats all for now Thanks for listening

Hi Kiwijen

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Hello from New Zealand

Howdy Jen...I am across the ocean in Aus,I to suffer anxiety and panic,but try my best to be positve and keep the negative thoughts at bay.Hope you enjoy the site.Nice to meet you
    Rhonda x

Smile Re: Hello from New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijen View Post
    Hi,

Im new to this site and hope to make new friends and share information and stories. I have been dealing with anxiety for a couple of months now and have started on Citalopram which has been tough so far. I am having counselling as well and am trying to be positive. So thats all for now Thanks for listening
    Hi Jen

I'm also from NZ and in the same boat as you. Week 7 of Citalopram 20mg for me. The early days are real tough - words don't actually do it justice . I've got CBT scheduled in for mid-May and am really keen to get going with it. Drop me a line, I'll be happy to chat, share my experiences and swap stories with you. I'm normally always around during the day (NZ time), even though I'm at work - lol.

Cheers

Rich

Hi and welcome to NMP Paige x

Hi Kiwijen, welcome to NMP, know how your feeling, ive been on sertraline50mg for 8 days so far, struggling a bit but am hopeful good luck xxx

Thread Information