Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constantly ill - normal

Thanks Meg

I can't understand why my anxiety has got so extreme over the last couple of months. I'm really trying hard to fight it but just seem to be getting nowhere. I know that it does take time but I just seem to get more and more symptoms. I'm trying to to keep running back to the dr but just hate feeling ill all of the time!!!

Jules

Not to worry guys
    We are all in the same boat with the same symptoms.
    I guess it is all part of the joy of panic disorder.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx

[] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Jules,
    Are you getting so worked up about these new strange symptoms and thats doing the perpetuation.

Something strange happens - you freeze, waiting to see if you're still there and then freak about it leading to another anxiety episode and almost waiting in fear of whats next.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Meg

I don't know, I don't think so. I'm trying to be rational about everything but just seem to keep getting bombarded with these feelings. I hate this. I can just be in the middle of doing something and will feel like I'm going to keel over. I stand there telling myself it's anxiety but my body just doesn't listen and the symptoms don't ease until they are ready Even just typing this I just went all giddy and like I would pass out and am burning all over. How do I break this cycle. Am I a lost cause, My head hurts so much

You know what I was like before Christmas and that was just the dizziness, faint feelings and tension headaches so where has all the new stuff come from? Can't do anything without it being there, even wakes me up in the night. It's like one long constant anxiety attack.

Thought you were on holiday Meg
    Jules

Hey Jules

Im gonna try and out your mind at rest a little here I hope....

Ive just been looking back thru my diary where i write what ive done and how ive been feeling each day. Since Xmas (which is when I started writing it), I have felt pretty much terrible every day.

Ive had xmas and through new year having mad fast heart beats and high anxiety and a massive panic attack on new years eve,(normal for the stressful time of year i guess), 5 days of constant nausea, 3 weeks of feeling dizzy everytime I moved my head and the last 2 weeks having missed/skipped/irregular hearbeats.
    Not to mention the stiff shoulders and neck, blurry vision, headaches and all the other wonderful scarey panic symptoms.

In fact its only been the last 2 or 3 days where I have felt any kind of normal and even that isnt strictly 'normal'.

Put it this way, all the different symptoms you have been describing seem absolutely normal to me. My symptoms seem to come in cycles and very rarely do i get them at the same time, its always one to be replaced with another just to keep me on my toes.

I really do know how hard it is to stay focused and positive when you feel like this but I, like you have to keep on pushing for that normal life we all wish for. Its going to happen!!!!!

Love Sarah
    xx

HI Christine, Jules, and everyone else,
    Penny here, I have replyed to you Christine on the other Forum.

My Symptoms now seem to have changed too, I really get this
    Head and Neck Tensions terrible now, and I too have to
    be very careful how I move the Head, cannot look up to
    get things out of the cuboards if it is too high.

I'm now suffering from Wax in the ears, and have been treating it
    by putting olive oil in, this has loosend it,
    however, it has made me very deaf, I started to Panic
    because of this, I caused myself to get some Symptoms
    of not focusing properly then got very Wobbley.

I should get the ears seen too , but have a Medical Phobia too.

Meg, could you suggest any thing to help ?

Lovely to meet so many nice friends here.

Best Wishes,
    Penny,

PENNY,

Dear Penny,
    I missed this previously.

For your ears , try having a Hopi candle treatment.Gets rid of wax beautifully.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information