Thread: i really need a break from anxiety

i really need a break from anxiety

Just posting for some reassurance really, I feel ill every single day. I am constantly tired, suffer lightheadedness alot, and have very dizzy spells where I cant even walk and feel very close to passing out, which scares the life out of me. I always have a headache, some days its just in the back ground other days its really severe and i have to go to bed. Does anyone else feel ill everyday, cause i am really getting scared now. I went to the doctor again last week he said that my ears are irritated and red also have fluid behind one ear drum. I am not on any meds as yet but going to be starting cipralex as i just cant cope with feeling like this all the time, I have lost all interest in everything as I am so tired all the time, i have had my blood done and I am not anemic, so doctor says all my symptoms are anxiety related, but surely i should have some break from these horrible feeling.
    if anyone can give any words of reassurance they would be greatly appreciated.

Re: i really need a break from anxiety

just wanted to add that my breathing has been funny for a while to now, sometimes i dont feel i have the breath to talk.
    Ann

Hi Ann,
    I just wanted to respond and say that I can understand how fed up you are. Do your symptoms get worse when you are feeling anxious? I can't imagine anxiety would make your ears irritated, or have fluid behind them(correct me if I'm wrong anyone). Has he given you a proper diagnosis for what the problem is?

The Doctor said all my symptoms are anxiety, exept for the inflamtion in my ears which has made my dizziness a lot worse than it is already. I just really wanted some reassurance that anxiety can make you feel Ill every day, I always feel anxious I'm trying to recover from agraphobia.
    Thank you for your reply
    Ann

I also felt ill every day it is awful but it does get better, I've just gone a whole month with just slight anxiety without the feeling ill bit, although I'm not having the best of weeks (but I think thats me coming off my meds) I now know I won't feel like it forever, You will hopefully start having more good days than bad

I know exactly how you feel, it will ease up. I say this while I'm having a pretty tough time of it myself! Has your Dr suggested any medication? Anxiety can cause so many horrible side effects, I found it hard to believe and still do that so many things can be caused from anxiety! It runs you down aswell which I think makes you more likely to suffer from other things! It's a nightmare but things will pick up, I'm sure of it! I know it's easier said than done but try you hardest to stay positive and smile!

Good Luck with everything xx

As jellylegs said, it is unbelievable the effect that anxiety can have on your body. I have had aches and pains in my upper body constantly for a long time-when it first started I thought I had been doing ok but looking back I can see that my anxiety had been creeping up on me for a while and things must have come to a head (literally). I hope the cipralex helps, it may also help to try and resolve the issues which led to your anxiety in the first place. All the best x

Thread Information