Could be considered kind of gross, disgusting
I done single player for the first time in ages...tried to quit but my sex drive said "No, you cant do that yet, wait another 40"...yes, single player.
I noticed the next day I had more energy, more motivation to do stuff and was unusually productive. That's normal and people do that after a good night with each other, or after that release, yknow... But I started to think as I was washing up, a family member who I have heard having sex in the past, alot, used to clean up the front room and wash up stuff the next day in a stressed manner. I know that sex obviously makes people feel better, and masturbation has positive effects on people because it cannot just build up.
I was wondering, from a psychological viewpoint, I wonder if, me doing singleplayer and the guilt that comes after it, it could be like Im washing out the guilt, or washing away the dirt, as it's sometimes considered (particularly in old times, or church goers) a dirty, wrong thing to do. And washing stuff up is correcting something, making something right...
So I duno what i was gona say now, but I wonder if any psychologists have written about this. scenario; an innocent young person gets abused as a child, sexually abused, and for years after would clean obsessively (Im not connecting abuse with OCD btw) in order to clean up the disgusting dirt in their memory....psychologically.
Maybe this is philosophy, or maybe it's bull
Sry i Havent worded that very well, but I skipped school so...give me a break!

personA"Yeea you ****er.. waaaangggaa!!! wangka wangka!"
personB"Nice vocabulary you got there! Where did you learn such inspiring, beautiful language"