Thread: question for the women

question for the women

Just a few days ago I started taking Yasmin birth control pills... I never took pills b/c I was too chicken. But I decided I was going to... The past few days have been a living hell. I feel depressed, anxious, jittery... just TERRIBLE. Could the pills cause me to feel this way? anyone ever have this experience on pills? Last night I woke up like 3 times with panic attacks...Before these past few days I had more anxiety symptoms... but lately it has been full blown panic. I feel like im losing it.

One more thing, last sunday was my sister's wedding. I was VERY tense about this... I just cant handle social gatherings so well... So during the ceremony i had a MASSIVE panic attack. (This was before I started the pills) Could what Im feeling now be recovery from that?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    "I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

ive never heard of yasmin birth control pills. Are you on medication for panic disorder? I know when you are the dr has to change your pill. maybe this could be the reason?

im not on meds... but these past few days i am wondering if i should be. i think im losing my mind. thanx for the reply

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    "I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

hello it will pass. bizarrely enough i cannot get on with any kind of pill in any group. i have tried all, but, yazmin is perfect for me and was my last resort. all the other pills made me feel exactly like that and i was very ill on them. if i was you get off them and keep trying others, it wont pass, my body reacted to certain pills in the same way but in an opposite way to you, yasmin was the only one that worked for me. they are obviously wrong for you. you dont need something to irritate your panics xx

sophie.c.

Thread Information