Thread: Edinburgh!

Edinburgh!

hey, would anyone like to meet up in edinburgh!

Cindy

hey, my names katie and im from edinburgh, id love to meet up!!! i think thats a great idea!! im 14 nd live in corstorphine. if your interested, please pm me!!! !!

love katie xxx

"If I can wipe from any human cheek, a tear,
    Convince one man that hope and heaven are near,
    Create more joy, more hope, less pain,
    And though not one shall know my name nor drop a flower on my grave,
    I shall not have lived in vain while here."

hi Cindy hi Katie

im Lucy and im in Glasgow when are you planning to meet up.. im having a meet up in Aberdeen at the Hilton Hotel next saturday if you could travel up there that would be great

Me and other half sometimes come through to Edinburgh so if you cant get to Aberdeen then hopefully the next meet up we will come for a coffee.. that would be great

hope to speak soon to ye
    love lucy xx

Re: Edinburgh!

hi Cindy, Katie & Lucy,

I'm happy to hear of fellow panic'ers (not that i'm pleased that you also panic at stuff obviously) nearby in my home town of Edinburgh or from others round about eg. berwick, livingston, perth, glasgow, fife etc..

I'd love to hear from anyone who wants to meet up for a informal lunch /camomile tea for a once a month/quarter/year to support/build each other up/share stories/helpfull information and therapies ..i'm happy to try to arrange a suitable venue time day etc.. obviously it would need to fit everyones requirements and needs where everyone felt welcome & included...
    hope you are all coping....better still on your way to a full recovery
    love & huggs

Julie

too many gr8 quotes..can't decide..so here's some of my favourites...

"stand tall in the face of adversity"
    "treat others the way you wish to be treated"
    "to be the 'giver' rather than the getter makes us feel more secure"
    "Allow yourself confusion as you walk through life. It is our way of sorting thinks out. It is through confusion that we finally come to clarity"
    "If you knew you could handle anything that came your way, what would you possibly have to fear? The answer is: NOTHING!"

Simple tho they sound...challenging they can be to apply in our everyday lives...but keep trying we must!!!
    Last edited by peaceofmind; 05-08-09 at 12:35. Reason: 4got to type my name

Re: Edinburgh!

Hi All,

Im actually from the west midlands but go up near there every few months or so, so if im around im up for it...

P.s. My names Cathy,
    "You're not alone,Together we stand,I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand. When it gets cold, And it feels like the end,There's no place to go, You know I won't give in,No I won't give in...,Keep holding on, 'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through, Just stay strong,'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you...."

Thread Information