Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Priory

Re: The Priory

I'm very interested to see if the NHS will pay. They might refer you if they cannot provide the services that you require themselves. In that sense you would probably be unique unless it is for something very specific and you require urgent treatment for it. Let us know how you get on. Years ago this type of referral was called an ECR an extra contractural referral ie your PCT or Health Authority would buy in the services that you require. Such referrals these days for mental health are very rare.

Wow It really is expensive!!! I am not in a position to pay for this type of private therapy however when I do get a job I will look into seeing a private therapist.

Thanks so much for your help!
    x

i wanted to ask about this. I have about £3000 and am considering trying to self fund into somewhere like the priory, but it looks like that is not going to get me very far :(.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information