Thread: cant breath from my stomach area : (

cant breath from my stomach area : (

iv got horrible feelin like i cnt get a ful breath proply frm my tummy.just below my ribs n its really scaring me now.im also burping alot n my tummy is gurgling.cud wind/bloating giv u this cnt breath proply feelin or iz it sum kinda serious heart/lung problem i feel quite sick azwel. X i cnt stop cryin : (

Re: cant breath from my stomach area : (

I get this all the time!!!

I thought I was the only one. I think it is to do with us tensing our stomach muscles up and just generally not breathing properly because we are anxious. I also burp a lot too but always have. I have had 2 chest x rays in past few months and they were fine so hope that reassures you a bit. It does sound like exact thing which I have.

Kirst xxx

thanks kirst that helps.i woz startin 2 think i woz the only 1... its just so scary! It also feels abit like am really hungry but cnt eat.i wil do a burp n it goes away 4 abit then cums bak.its not painful more like a tight/pressure feeling!

i went through a phase of this!!! DONT WORRY. i know it makes it feel like you cant breathe and is so scary, but i really think it is to do with acid reflux. if you have a couple rennie and rub the area it sort of makes you burp and the air relaxes a bit. I hope this helps

Hi Minnie!

I get EXACTLY the same thing, in fact it has just caused me to have a panic attack! Its so so scary, so I know how you feel. I get so much pressure, feel like I cant breathe untill I burp but find it so hard to burp I start to force myself which then makes the breathlessness worse!

I have yet to find a solution to this problem! Yesterday I had it so bad, all of a sudden I felt such an overwhelming sense of hunger I had to eat something straight away otherwise it felt like I was going to collapse from not being able to breathe!

I would love to know whats causing it, but then I probably do - ANXIETY! Some reassuring words from the other posters too, which is good

thanks daydreamer. Its gr8 hearin frm otha ppl wiv the same.bout 3 days ago i just suddenly cudnt breath n had a panic attack n had this horrible feelin ever since! Sumtime wen i go 2 burp i boke n stil a burp cums up witch is worrying.x x x

Thread Information