Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts!!!!!!!

Breasts!!!!!!!

I would like to know if anyone has this problem like me.
    I am a 36 DD size booby,and I have alot of blue coloured veins running across my boobs.I can't wear low cut top's or anything as you can really notice them.
    Im about a stone over wieght,and I used to have quite small breast once,the wieght gain tends to go on the hip's,thigh's and boob's,and Im sure its hormone's.

I was told once I had poly cystic ovary syndrome.

Re: Breasts!!!!!!!

Hey Yorky

I too am blessed ( or cursed depends on my mood lol) with a 36DD chest I am also very, very pale with very fair hair when it's not dyed .

I've always had little blue veins, due to being so pale, my legs are the same.. the joys of being Scottish lol
    I'm sure it's nothing what-so-ever to be worried about.

Are you pale too?

Maxine

Im pale to and fair haired,my veins are very noticable on my boobs,I have them on my legs to!!!!!!! but they stand out of my boobies!!!

Me too- I am a 38DDD and I have veins as well ! I am self conscious enough without having my veins look making me look "marbled" !

I used a self tanner to give me a slight tint and to try and downplay the coloured veins. It actually worked !

A co-worker has a big green (bright green ) vein running up her cheek and into her hair. She is quite pale and she is not bothered by her veins- so I try not to be bothered by mine.

Initially I asked my GP if this was normal and once I was assured it was okay I just covered them with self tanner !

Maybe you'd like to try it- if you do get the weakest gradual self tanner you can find. It is easier to use than one that is really strong and might highlight uneven distribution.

xxx

Smile Re: Breasts!!!!!!!

Out of all of you, I feel most sorry for the chick with the vein up the side of her face - into her hair, good grief!

And you thought veiny boobs were a problem!

Sorry ladies but any bloke who sees an article entitled "Breasts", will read it - fact.

Aww...gees how lucky to have big tits,my hubby now calls me fitless titless it is not fair,I have a couple of veins on my left tit that are more noticable than the right one.The quack said it is nothing to worry about,yeah right tell that to someone that does not have H/A,and no titsRonny x

Im like Ronny
    Id love to have bigger boobs.
    My hubbys says my shoulderblades are bigger than me boobs and that I could wear a backless dress frontless and no one would know the difference!!!!
    Ive told him that good things come in small packages. Hes only got look at himself when hes in the nuddy!
    Im just so greatful to the person that invented jelly bras and chicken fillets.
    He should be greatful to the person that realised you could enhance your manhood by putting socks to a different use!

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

im a 36G n have the vains showing aswel as plenty of stretch marks along mine :(

[QUOTE Yorkylover-]Im pale to and fair haired,my veins are very noticable on my boobs,I have them on my legs to!!!!!!! but they stand out of my boobies!![/QUOTE]

I used to fret and do the whole fake tan thing which will hide any veins right up until i realised i always smelled like a biscuit and decided to embrace my paleness, trust me when I say with boobies like ours no one notices the veins!

Bluebell- Me too- I am a 38DDD
    Wow.. how on earth do you find bra's to fit???

Rich - Sorry ladies but any bloke who sees an article entitled "Breasts", will read it - fact.
    Men! although you proved my point with no one noticing the veins!

Ronny-The quack said it is nothing to worry about,yeah right tell that to someone that does not have H/A,and no tits
    Big boobs are not the be all and end all.. the do have the disadvantages I can assure you of that.
    If you're really, really unhappy couldn't you be referred for an NHS surgery or is that a no go with your HA?

Granny Primark-Hes only got look at himself when hes in the nuddy! He should be greatful to the person that realised you could enhance your manhood by putting socks to a different use
    Classic!

Standfree -im a 36G n have the vains showing aswel as plenty of stretch marks along mine :(
    Those are normal parts of being woman.. I've yet to meant a woman totally secure within her own self.

Thanks everyone,you have made me feel load's better,with a good giggle as well.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information