Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rash!

lol piglet - you won't say that when you start itching

It's funny when you said that about your girls I was thinking probably all mothers have this to some extent and especially when they only have one child and they grow up..

So I was thinking 'empty nest syndrome' and up popped (or was it pooped) your Robin!

I think you're right, I'm going to get my coat on and go to the park... I don't have a garden, but I have a top (2nd floor) flat with a balcony and a (distant) sea view which is lovely and a park literally across the road thank goodness! Perhaps the fresh air will ease the itching too! Do you think calendula might help? Cos I itch ALL over at the moment!

I have tried not to google rashes but I'm a little irritated because I have found out if it is scabies then my doctor gave me inadequate advice - I didn't put the cream under my nails, I struggled to get it all over (had no-one I felt I could ask to help[8)]) and didn't wash everything I had been near in the previous 72 hours (well how could I - I have ME for goodness sake and the sofa won't fit in the machine lol) - so it may not be fully treated AND I now find that even if it is treated the itching could continue for up to 3 weeks! Why oh why don't they just test you before they treat you and make sure if you use something you use it correctly!.... sorry, grumble over!

Thankyou for your lovely message... right, shower, clothes, coat, park... is that the right order (I do get confused lol!).

love n hugs xxxxxxxxxx

fee
    xx

Hi Fee,

Sorry you had a bad night, I hope the walk round the park helps you feel better. It's a lovely sunny day here today, I'm off to get my hair cut soon. I should be doing housework but have decided to think of me instead today (will be panicking tomorrow about doing housework due to dust mites affecting my allergies though Lol).
    I hope you stop itching soon, the scabies thing sounds a nightmare - sorry I did laugh at trying to get a sofa in the washing machine .
    I'd try calendula, it's very good for general itches/soothing, I suppose it depends what else you're using. Calamine lotion is good too.

Thinking of you,

Lisa x

Fee try www.sheabuttercottage.co.uk this will also link you to Akua's (that's the lady behind it all and a friendly lady she is too) other site that has lots of lovely natural products.

The calendula cream is lovely but you could e-mail her an ask for advice first.

Piglet xxxx

hi lisa! thanks hon - hope the hairdressers goes well! lol glad the sofa made you laugh! I might well try the calendula but haven't had the energy to go and buy it today - just walked round the park and popped into a friend's for a cuppa...

oooh piglet what a yummy website!! I try not to shop online cos that's the only way i stay solvent - too nackered to go shopping most of the time which has it's advantages... but that site is sooooo tempting i might have to try it!

hope you are both having a good day - i feel loads better at the moment (i go up and down like a yo-yo!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fee
    xx

Hi Fee

I am glad you enjoyed your walk in the park and it is good to visit a friend too.

Great to hear you are feeling so much better. You are in my thoughts.

Karen x

grrrr had a nice nap and woke up to left forearm itching so much i could rip it off!

my friend wants me to go out tonight but i'm so tired and its so cold i just can't seem to find the will..... but i know i need some sort of social life.

it's such a juggling act, money, energy, connecting with people, energy, confidence etc etc...

bloomin itch!

fee
    xx

Hi Fee,

Hope you've stopped itching a bit now.

Did you go out this evening? I hope you had a good time if you did.

How is Sarah doing, any recent news? is she in hospital all the time or is she able to go home at times too?

Anyway hope you're ok and thinking of you. It's been great having you around more the last couple of day, I really missed you when you weren't about - although I totally understand why you can't always be here.

Love Lisa x

hi lisa

I went out to nandos and for a drink... and i'm drunk! Sarah is not too good, has an infection. I will feel weird reading this tomorrow cos i really am drunk!

will probably either have a rotten night or feel crap tomorrow (or both) but hey, i had a bit of fun!! hope you are all ok xxxx

[:I]

fee
    xx

Hi Fee

Well I'm glad you had a good evening and hope you don't suffer too much for it tomorrow!

Sorry to hear that Sarah has an infection. Is she still in hospital?

Karen x

hi karen

yes she is - hasn't been out since first week in Jan... but has been doing ok ish this week, but got a temperature today and on antibiotics again. so scary every time....

sorry i'm drunk!!! forgot what it felt like!

you ok? xxxxxxxx

fee
    xx

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information