Thread: Let us remember what we are...

Let us remember what we are...

Hey folks,

let us remember what we are. Let us not forget how great we really are. We have accomplished wonders in our lives. We indeed have done wonders, given the circumstances. We deserve to celebrate, we deserve to be happy. We cope with something day to day, we try daily to find out ways to find out a solution. In spite of having to do this, we all have made it, we have lived with it for years. We faced problems on the way, sometimes we totally gave up, some times we exaggerated the problem and felt much worse than how we should have, but inspite of that we have fought back.

We indeed are the most courageous people on earth. The people who do not have any anxiety need to feel so bad for only having accomplished as much as we have, inspite of having a sane and healthy mind. Its not we who need to feel bad, although we always do.

So lets celebrate and lets win over our problems. When the so-called normal people ditched us, with out understanding us properly, we got dejected, but still we coped with all that and lived and made wonders happen. We could have given up in the past on any of the occasions, but we did not , we have lived on and coped and still going with a strong motivation. So believe me we deserve to be happy. So lets remember our accomplishments and be happy. How easy it is to say, that we need to be happy, than it is to actually be.

Each one of us have some amazing talents in us, which is also a side effect of our anxiety. We have been thinking too much, that we have an amazing ability to think and solve rational problems. Its the irrational part of us that is too irrational at times. But we need to be proud of the talents that we posses.

In writing this I am forcing myself to think positively, still its so easy to sink into a negative thought process. I think I am thinking too much about thinking properly, but I cant really say, I am not coping well, since I am getting some work done as well this morning, but I want to do more. If only one day my brain can cooperate and become entirely under my control, what more can I achieve.

My eyes are open, but I am not seeing.
    My ears are open, but I am not hearing.
    My head is nodding, but I do not agree.
    My mouth is speaking, but the words are not mine.
    My face is smiling, but it conceals the truth.

There will be a day, after which I hope the mind is sane and undercontrol. I would love, if that day were not the last.

There will be a day, when even I can take fun in being with people.

Ram

to all you hope for i hope for for us all, for we arre as you say deserving of peace of mind

and this is the added blessing i hope for us all, peace of mind

it is lovely to praise and lovely to hope at a timme when everything seems hopeless

jackie

thanks Ram,

that is so inspiring..

i will read that again and again..

Lisa

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

Thanks Ram

We are sometimes so engulfed in our anxiety symptoms that we forget who the real person is.

Thanks you for your words of wisdom, encouragement and hope for us all - together we can achieve great things.

Take care, Ram

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

Thanks Ram - that is lovely

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Thats a great piece of inspirational reading

Keep them coming , they help others as well as yourself so Thank You

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information