Thread: doing well

doing well

Hi all I haven't been around for a long time i haven't been connected to the net for over a year and so much has changed for me since then.
    Some of you may remember me for those that don't ..i have been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks for a very long time but came to a head 4 years ago. I was put on medication cipralex and propanonol this helped me along side this site which has been a great support to me when nobody else was.
    For a long time i knew i wasn't happy in my 12 year relationship he didn't support me or my son so i decided to go back to work and do it myself this was 8 months ago. Whilst in work i was still taking medication but felt i was getting stronger and more independent. Now was the time to get rid of the things that were making me so unhappy so my 12 year relationship came to an end and slowly i came off my medication which i no longer take (apart from the odd propanonol when i feel anxious which isn't very often).
    I've had a few upsets along the way my mum is a horrid person (sorry to offend anyone)and she hasn't helped with the things she does a very long story but lets say i have no contact with her anymore.
    There have deffo been some times when i could have done with the support of this site over the last year and recently too.
    Since parting with my sons dad I have done so many things that i haven't done in many years. I went to reading festival last year which was GREAT saw feeder in cardiff and went to newkey for a long weekend things which i haven't done for many years.
    I think being happy in my life has certainly helped me in my road to overcomming anxiety and panic.
    There is no denying that this site was one of the best things that i foung during my darkest time and i thank all of you for that. I will keep in touch and visit the chat room as always.
    Love Tara x

Hi Tara,

Well done on all of your achievements, you have done so well, it is great that you have posted about them as it gives others the encouragement to keep on working to towards their recovery.

Nice to see you back on such a positive note.

Take care
    Trac Xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

hi tara, pleased to see you doing well .. tc andrew

Hi Tara

Glad to hear you are doing so well and life is much better for you now.

Karen

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

Hi Tara, you have had an eventful year, welcome back though and well done, take care.xxxxxxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Hi Tara

Lovely to hear from you again and I am glad you came back to update us so thanks.

Hope to hear more from you.

Nicola

Tara

Really good to hear from you.

Glad to hear you've done so much and so well.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Hi Tara and well done, you are doing really well!!![^]

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Hi you are doing so well am really pleased for you

Keith

Thread Information