Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Hopefully just a blip.

Re: Hopefully just a blip.

Quote Originally Posted by Going home View Post
    You deleted a thread yvonne, which one?

Anna xx
    Hi going home, I had a thread on Trazodone, deleted it, because I felt one diary was enough to keep up. plus all the positive ones to do as well.

Yvonne

Hi JT and pmrob - remember me?!!!
    Just wanted to let you know I'm still about. Still have the occasional wobble day but all in all things are good. I started my CBT this morning, which made me think of you both! How did you find the CBT JT? They have mentioned to me that they would like me to come off Sertraline so they can work on "live" anxiety - did you get asked the same?
    JoRo

Hello Joro,

Glad you doing o.k. At last the CBT....I finished my sessions a while ago now and I think it was more counselling than CBT but she did do some stuff with me. I came to the conclusion that I think I will always suffer with anxiety and sometimes depression but I just need to keep it under control and try and recognise any triggers. I wasn't asked to come off meds whilst having it as I still find that even on meds I still have my "blips" as i call them and I always suffer when I first wake up. I do intend to try and come off the mirtazipine after Christmas though as I have gained so much weight and it just wont shift!! I intend to stick with the pregabalin for a while.

Anyhow let us know how you get on with CBT...hope it helps you and lovely to hear from you...have often wondered how you were doing.

Take care.
    Jo.xx

Hi Jo,

how are you, hope you are well, I have been so busy last week, and I was so so tired, I finally caught up with my sleep.

Glad to hear that you are managing your ups & downs, anxiety etc... and looking to see what might have triggered it off. Well done Jo.

Hope you have a good weekend.

lots of love

Yvonne

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your kind words on the other thread, very much appreciated, thanks. I went to talk to a very very good friend of mine, through talking we managed to lift my mood. sorry for worrying you, and everyone, I have put a thank you on misc, hope you are well.

lots of love

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

Glad you o.k now...you did worry us for a while!!! These things happen and sometimes you just have to take time to adjust again and you come round o.k (if you know what I mean).

I am fine, very busy even though we have alot of snow and it has killed the busy run up to Christmas at the moment...was meant to be our busiest day of the year yesterday and it was dead!!!

Oh well....this week be mad I expect. Keep well!!!

JO.xx

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread Information