Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopefully just a blip.

Re: Hopefully just a blip.

Hi Fawn,

Thankyou so much for your lovely kind words, they have helped me even though I am bawling my eyes out presently, it is just so hard at times to see that light at the end of the tunnell. I am really wondering about the mirt and its effectiveness, I am sure that when I got over the worst when I was on citalopram I never felt like this. If I dont pick up by Monday will make another appt and go back to see my Gp. Thanks hun, its so nice to know people care.

Jo.xx

Vixxy,

Thanks for your help....I am forcing myself to continue going to work even though it is hard at the moment but it is a distraction and as the day goes by it does get easier even though it does not ever feel it will first thing in the morning as I feel so rotten.

Jean, thanks for words of encouragement...I know you too have had a blip and I hope you are coming out the other side. Not nice at all. Take care. Jo.xx

Hello Jo,

Well I have been following this thread just so I knew how you were doing. I am sorry that these past few days have gotten worse. All I know is that you have helped me through some real hard times and I hope, with the help of these other lovely people on here we can help you. I agree with what other people have said that you have been so nice to me and its not nice to know that you are going through a rough patch. I really like the idea of writing down things that make you happy, I think vixxy said this, I like this idea. Sometimes I get so caught up in my depression and anxiety and ocd that I forget who I am. Sometimes watching a tv program or reading can remind me of it. But I know how dark it can get.

I think you need to be nice to yourself. Wipe those tears away, pour a nice glass of wine and watch something that you like. I am thinking of taking kalms with me on holiday so it will be interesting to know if they work for you.

Take care Jo,

Message or post anytime, we'll always be here!
    xxxxx

Hi laura,

Thankyou for your kindness, I am overwhelmed by the messages, it is such a comfort to know that the friends on here I have made are here for me. I just feel a bit like I have hit rock bottom today and hopefully the tables will turn....we shall see, but thank goodness for nmp and you lovely people...you are truely keeping me going today.XXXX

Thats what we're here for!
    xxxx

Well what a day I had yesterday...cant believe I let myself get so down about it all, I know there are people alot worse than me but it just all got to me. I know I should be grateful for the fact that I am back at work and getting out of bed every day when some people just cant do that.

I woke up this morning again with the usual horrible feelings but thought to myself I am going to beat this am not going to let it get at me, yesterday I had feelings that I would just really rather not be here than feel as I did yesterday but I just thought of my family and the impact it would have on them and then realised I was just being selfish, I think thats why I just couldn't stop blubbing!!!

Well I got up got on that treadmill, had to really push myself but did it and I feel a little better now. See how today goes...I have a day off today so the distraction will be harder but shall do my best. The trouble is it is so hard at times.

Thank goodness for you friends here and my loving wonderful family.

Jo.xx

Well after 2 good days I had a bad day again today!!! I felt total exhausture last night and after a really good nights sleep,woke up feeling really groggy and anxious as usual.

By 11am I had a type of migraine (I could only see half of things as the other half was flashing like silver colour), not nice. I have had these before and have been told it is a type of migraine. It lasted half hour then left me feeling washed out for the rest of the day...how I got through the day I'll never know as I had to base myself on the PC doing some work with another manager, but I did get through, so hopefully this evening I will feel better.

I am grateful for having had 2 good days and that in itself has given me a bit more confidence again. Couldn't eat much again today either but thats not a bad thing.

See what tommorow brings.
    Jo.xx

Well today was another bad day....so wierd how to describe how you could feel like I did this morning and then by the afternoon totally normal again...its almost like there are two of me, one in the morning and then a different one in the afternoon!!! I just have to get up and get on with it, cos staying at home would just make it worse. I just hope as time passes it soon goes.
    Jo.

Hi Jo,

I do hope that things are picking up for you, I am doing so well at the moment touch wood that it doesnt seem fair that you or anyone else should feel so bad.
    Have you been to see your doctor about this?
    Anyway just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you.

love fawn
    xxx

Dear Fawn I'm so glad that you are feeling better. That is great news.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information