Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need relaxation tapes help

need relaxation tapes help

hi all just quick message......... ermm i need 2 get a relaxation tape.. iv looked on the online shop but carnt find any what wud suit me i need some think with th person talking 2 me on the tape that wud help me some think like telling you 2 relax and vilialize some where nice n carm any help xx leanne

Re: need relaxation tapes help

hey,

i recently bought a relaxation cd aimed at stress and anxiety - its called complete relaxation by Glenn Harrold.

The first disk helps you deeply relax your body, puts u in a sort of trance and he reads positive phrases to you...

The second disk is similar and visualation based - ive not listened to this as much as the first disk, but was surprised how well I could visualise and how much i did still relax!

Just a though I would leave that though with you - it works for me but everyone is different!

take care
    x

I don't sell any relaxation cd's I am afraid as it is such a personal choice.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Theres a charity called no panic they sell them. Quite cheap too. type no panic into google it comes up with the site. or alternatively the number is 08088 080 545

When u get thru to someone u can ask for the info pack with the list in there of what they sell xx

Hiya,

My reply is probably a bit late (only joined the site today) but Amazon sell relaxation cd's at a good price and they vary. I purchased one and find it quite useful. I've also heard that the book 'Feel the Fear and Do It Any Way' has a cd version that I think would be quite good (I've read the book and found it helped).

You might want to check out Belleruth Naparstek on Amazon. She sounds like she's just what you're looking for, on CD or Cassette.

Crystal Healing by Anthony Miles.

I find that quite relaxing.

Good long relaxing tracks:- 1)Crystal Deva 2)Sublime.

We got ours from attending a stress-pac group run by our local health authority psychiatry team. I'm pretty certain if you asked your GP or their recepionist they would be able to get you one from their mental health team. Its also worth enquiring wether they run a stress-pac group in your area. They are free to attend and you or your GP can phone up and put your name down. Basically they are run over a period of 6 weeks, built up of 6 one hour sessions, and trained psychiatry nurses explain what anxiety/depression is, the chemistry behind it and what you can do to help yourself. You will be given a relaxation cd at the start of the course. Its worth checking out x

amazon do loads or type in google relax cds

in the meantime you could look on you tube for hypnosis and relaxation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information