Hi Sam!

Well, you will get to where I am and overtake me, no doubt! I really think it's healthy your way of rationalising what you are feeling and being able to be patient and hopeful.

My first days on Cipralex were an absolute nightmare and I felt totally hopeless. If I wrote on these forums it was a sort of a desperate cry for help rather than a constructive diary like yours! So you are definitely doing the right thing!

I went to see my psychiatrist for the 2nd time yesterday and I am starting to have doubt about him. This time he only kept me in 25 minutes and I could see he was going through his notes trying to find something to ask me. After a while he said: "So, is there anything you would like to talk about?" cue long uncomfortable silence!
I didn't know I had to go there prepared and I thought he would ask me questions and then gave me explanations on why I am feeling a certain way... I left his studio feeling strange, wondering if this is helping, or if I should just get my GP to keep prescribing my Cipralex and get on with it!

Anyway, that's just me rumbling! I hope today is a better day than yesterday for you! By the way, from 1 to 10 on your graph, what's the highest you reach?

Good luck,

Marco.