Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My diary of 'The meds v anxiety'.

Re: My diary of 'The meds v anxiety'.

Thanks but scared stiff anxiety worsening daily that's before i even start back on tom and i won't have owt else cos finishing clonaz just last week on mirtazapine 15mg along with 5mg of cip for that week then next coupla weeks up to 10mg of cip just hope they kick in soon cant function at all climbing the walls don't want to be worse with the cip

Lisa I won't get off the med now. Absolutely not! I don't want to feel the same ever again. My doctor said that I can reduce the dosage from 30 to 20mg. Thanks for you interest I hope you feel better !

Are you ok to stay on em' forever Annitsa? did GP say it was ok? have they helped with all aspects, anxiety, depression, agaraphobia, irrational thoughts, worry, fear etc etc

micko the negative thinking is still there but you manage to get through with it! For me cipralex made a huge difference. Firstly reduces the symptoms of panck. So when you are calm you can think more clear. No I don't want to be the rest of my life on meds. I want to get off them but when I feel ready. And for now I don't feel ready!!

good 4 u both im watching both your posts on this you both will be fine ,micko hang in there hunny ur already coping with what your going thru be patient from 1 med to the other i promise it will be worth it,,, ive had a week of good days again apart from getting really peed of at my partner i get angry now without suffering the panic attack after so thats good oooo really good i can say my piece when im mad now..... so im stronger in mind too.. speak to you both soon and take good care
    luv lis x

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information