Thread: back again

back again

hi all

been really pleased with myself in the last few months ive been getting out alot as it was hard 2 do and also got myself a part time job aswell which in well pleased about but there is a couple of things worring me that i just wanted some advice on..

firstly i get a horrible feeling in my throut not the lump in feeling but it feels like a hair stuch and no matter how much i drink or caugh it wont go away and lasts 4 days at a time.

the other is i get pains in my legs i no i have promanant vains but the doc looked at them and said they are not to bad but i started karate again recently and after training i have noticed a wierd feeling in them not the normal tyred feeling but a burning feeling in a few random places..also i notice that they tend to feel cold all of a sudden which gets me going 2

thankyou 4 all the help up to now as i feel so much better in general and any advice on this is nice

thankyou all

russ

Well done for getting yourself a job! That is excellent news!!!

I can relate to the throat problem but I am not sure what it is either! Like yours, mine feels like I have a hair stuck and more than anything else it is irritating.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Hi

Your post sounds really positive well done. I dont know about the hair but if you have started karate then you will find that you have a lot of strange aches and pains as you will be using mucles and tendons that you are not used to using. Also you will ask a lot of your limbs that they are not used to. See your doc and see if he can reccomend a good muscle/ache and pain rub. You should find that the aches will go away as you get more into Karate.

Keith

The stuck hair thing is fairly common after-sensation of a tight throat
    I agree with Keith that this muscle pain is likely to be directly related to using unfamiliar or out of practice muscles.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Hi not a lot of advice really, but just wanted to say thanks for the positive post, so glad you are doing well.xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

hi
    luckly i have never had anything like this but my sister who is also a paniker is now suffering from huge panic attacks where she hinks her throat is closing. I spent most of christmas day walking her aoun the block and helping her breathe into a paper bag.
    Glad ur making an improvement though
    x

Russ

Well done on the job and the big improvement in things.

Have you seen the doctor about the throat thing atall just to reassure you?

Nicola

hi all again

trying to see the doc but its hard as he is allways busy or on holiday lol but ile keep bugging them till i get 2 see him

thankyou all 4 being so helpfull and for helping get me back 2 this stage and now its all looking on the up

thankyou .....russ

Thread Information