Thread: Quick help within the next half hour please!!!

Quick help within the next half hour please!!!

Getting a bit panicky. Help.

I have to leave in half an hour, to go to my band rehersal, and from there go straight to the gig to soundcheck, and then there will be a couple of hours where i have to face everyone and be nice - be my nice self. that side isn't surfacing. I've tried to get her going but it's just not happening. i'm unmotivated and i've got a headache, and i don't know the words well enough, and i won't have a chance to do my nails which are looking rubbish...

i have to leave in half an hour. i just can't get myself together. any words of encouragement you can offer to get me out of this slump? i can't get out of this chair. arghhhhhhh

Re: Quick help within the next half hour please!!!

Come on get up and get ready! I know how hard it is but just say to yourself you can do and you will do. I had to go for a long walk to take my friends dog out and I thought oh I can't be bothered, but as soon as I was out and the sun was shining and the field was beautiful I thought, yep what a lovely day and now I feel so much better. Come on get moving ........ and have a really good time

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Go for it Lior! Once you get there you'll be in the mood. It's just the anticipation. Just take that first step and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself and do well.

Never Surrender, Comrade

ok stop everything!

you are worthy, there is no one else like you in the entire world and this is such a blessing!

You have everything within you to cope, belive me, I know how scared you are, you are judging yourself and thinking yucky stuff that is not helping.

your nice self ... you mean the self you think everyone likes but the real you no one will like?

so not true!

I'll bet that when you get there - and you will I am confident, you will bring your special things to the mix and everyone will respond positively. You can be yourself, YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH JUST AS YOU ARE.

Remember that it;s not what happens TO you, it's how you THINK about what happens to you.

Use the anxiety to motivate, it's energy, you can transform it anytime you like! Think of how you want to feel and focus and focus hard, hold the image, then use the fear to motivate. you can do it, you'll rock the place you'll see!

PS - I'll bet everyone else is nervous too :-P

thanks guys... i'm going to give it a go. my voice is a bit funny today and my head really hurts, but i'll give it my best shot x

Good luck! You can do it!!!

gig was fine. got punched in the face with a shoe tho. long story... want bed :(

Hi Lior,

Well done for doing the gig. Hope your face is feeling better.

Take care .. andrew

Thread Information