Thread: Upset

Upset

I'm feeling tearful today.Have to see my mental health doctor tomorrow {emergency appt} i'm dreading going coz he does nothing for me only dish out the pills and tell me to find work.What does he know? He doesn't know how i feel.I have always worked until 2 yrs ago.Now i need help i dont get any.I'm really upset!!! No support nothing!!!

princess, please dont feel so alone. many people have tearful days especially when we are feeling as tired and anxious as you.

why do you go to this therapist if you feel he does nothing to help you? i suppose so called help is better than none

perhaps you could tell us how you feel and see if we can do a better job, knowing that we are all in similar boats at one time or another

please pour your heart out to sympathetic ears if you feel you need to

jackie

princess, dont put up with that rubbish, people that never felt this way dont understand so i would (and have) see another gp and find someone you feel has the time of day to talk to. I was told by a female doctor that basically its all in my head, i cant stay on tablets all my life so in the end took myself off them and hit rock bottom. I then went to another doctor who sat and listened to wat i needed to get off my chest and she was fantastic. We put together a plan with pills, and i really thought i could deal with things because she took time to listen. Sometimes that is all you need. Someone that gives a damn. good luck girl x
    spanky

hi
    dont feel alone... many people here will understand how you are feeling...
    if you really dont feel that your doctor is helping then is it at all possibel to see anouther...
    good luck tomorrow at your appointment... will be sending posative vibes your way and let us know how you get on
    hang on in there it will get better
    take care
    rach

Princess

So take control of tbe appt tomorrow.

Have a list of questions and topics to discuss and take with you a copy of the panic and anxiety NICE guidelines which stipulates that CBT is the preferred treatment for anxiety and panic.

Tell him how you feel and what help you would like

You can find them on our home pages under therapy

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Hi Jo, hope it all goes well for you tomorrow!

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Hi guys thank you all for your kind words.At the moment i'm feeling anxious as i know the appt is getting nearer i hate feeling like this.I'm full of tears and i know when the kids go to bed i will cry.My other half says dont go,but i have to go.I need more support.He thinks it's easy for me not to go,but if i don't go i will have to wait 4 mths and he made the appt.I feel awful

Thread Information