Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Citalopram diary

Re: Citalopram diary

Well, your crying seems to have a good reason then at least. I can relate, I think. If I think back to when I was at my worst I would just feel so hopeless with my panic, and I'd cry and apologize over and over again for being so frightened. :x

Haha! Well, if you're feeling well that's a good thing. I'm beginning to feel better myself. Tomorrow is my two-week mark. We can do this! ^_^

Not feeling good at all today. I got some bad news this morning and it's sent me into crash mode - feeling so angry and hopeless with thoughts of just not wanting to live again. I haven't been able to get out of bed and can't stop crying. I took 20mg this morning as I am getting desperate for the meds to start working. It's given me a really bad headache and my appetite has totally gone now. I have no inclination to do anything. Everything feels pointless.

Hun, I too am struggling with the cit. Do you think u jumped to 20mg too quick? I am super sensitive and have struggled getting to 10/15mg to quick that I am stopping and gonna start again on a very small dose. x I have same prob as you - cry ALL the time... :( x x x x x At least you know your not the only one x x x

I think I might go back to 10mg tomorrow. I'd only been on 10mg for two days and the step up to 20mg was just a desperate reaction to the news and the way it made me feel.

Oo yes, that's a quick jump. Even so, the increased dosage wouldn't have done anything to help immediately. :( I'd recommend calling a friend and chatting. Hopefully that will help you with your bad news.

*hugs* Or! We're here to chat too if you'd like. I hope you feel better soon!

It's a shame there isn't a live chat on this site or somewhere we can just log into and get into some conversations with other members on the site for a bit of support now and then.

I can sympathise with you feeling like you've crashed after feeling good for a few days trickyvee. After going through this past week I can imagine how fragile and vulnerable you're feeling at the moment. Hope you can work your way through this and get back to feeling more a part of the world again.

This is a weird experience. Yesterday I was at absolute rock bottom. I stayed in bed and just cried and stared into space feeling hopeless. I felt paralysed. Today I woke at 5am and had a very dry mouth and felt really groggy and out of it but I forced myself to go out to a support group for the first time. I've just got back and I don't feel depressed at all. I can't say the support group itself helped...I don't think it did and I'm not sure I'd go back, but I think just getting out with a purpose did. And perhaps the tablets are starting to work...lets hope so! I did drop back to 10mg today.

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog View Post
    It's a shame there isn't a live chat on this site or somewhere we can just log into and get into some conversations with other members on the site for a bit of support now and then.

I can sympathise with you feeling like you've crashed after feeling good for a few days trickyvee. After going through this past week I can imagine how fragile and vulnerable you're feeling at the moment. Hope you can work your way through this and get back to feeling more a part of the world again.

I think there actually is a live chat on this website somewhere, but I don't know where it is. I never bothered to look for it. I'm off in America so I don't think anyone would be online when I popped in. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog View Post

Hi there is a chat room on here that you can go into....it you look along the top where all the options are forum etc the chat room is along there.

Take care
    JO.

I see the link now (Doh!). I went to have a look and I have to wait 5 days after joining to be able to use it, but that's fair enough.

Keep us posted trickyvee, be nice to know if you've levelled out a bit and can see the light at the end of the tunnel, which is what you can't see when you're all wrapped up in your depression/anxiety. I know my depression is cyclic so it will go of it's own accord eventually as it has done on numerous times before, but having no idea how long you have to keep going to start feeling better can be a terrible part of the ordeal.

Let us know.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information