Thread: Stomach pains + lower back pain

Stomach pains + lower back pain

Now, I have no idea if these are the symptoms of anxiety/panic attacks but I have been suffering with anxiety for the past 5-7 years.

This week i got quite a lot of stomach ache/pain which then leads to my active brain constantly thinking about it all the time from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to bed. Now as i'm constantly thinking about it is this making the symptoms come back or worse? I went to the docs on Tuesday and she couldnt see or feel anything wrong, but is my over active mind making things 100x worse?

Right now as i write this im thinking about it, it never leaves my mind. I have some lower back pain, which if i breath in deep it hurts more.

Could all the pains im getting all be part of my anxiety and constant over worrying? I know from in the past if i think about something for a long time the symptoms start to appear although i feel fine inmyself.

Also if i sit down, watch tv i will think about it even more or if im bored at work, but if im out with friends or playing a computer game or something i have no knowledge of any pain but as soon as i stop my mind kicks in and o look there is the discomfort.

Thanks
    Last edited by chrisyb; 19-05-10 at 17:00.

Re: Stomach pains + lower back pain

Hi Chrissy Im having the same prob, last night got really bad pains in lower right side and have now convinced my self that its appendi thing LOL it has eased but I think about it all the time so wonder if thats making it worse or am I nuts LOL have taken pain killers but that doesnt seem to cure it either

Thread Information