Thread: 23 weeks pregnant and social anxiety

23 weeks pregnant and social anxiety

Hello everybody,

Im 23 weeks pregnant and im suffering from social anxiety/mouth twitch. My problem is that i get palpitation, terrible anxiety everyday because ive to talk to my sister in law. She lives next to my house. I start getting palpitation, my voice trembles, mouth twitch, sweating as soon as she came at my place to inquire about my health. My future anxiety is that she will come to see me at the clinic after my delivery and this is making me very anxious and depressed thinking about this everyday. I want to be normal. Please help me out.

Please help me & my baby.

Janvi

Re: 23 weeks pregnant and social anxiety

hi janvi, im 35 weeks pregant and suffering from high and anxiety aswell. I get heart palpitations and i have got a head tremor wich is like a nervous twitch. I absoulutley hate it but there is nothing i can do or no medication i can take until i have had my baby. The best thing to do is go to the doctors and tell your midwife. Good luck to you and your baby xx

Re: 23 weeks pregnant and social anxiety

Hi

I had my little girl 11 months ago and I suffer with terrible anxiety/social anxiety, basically I can't go anywhere on my own even if I have my little girl with me, people do get more understanding though. The worst part for me was people saying "you'll have to pull yourself together" but then I told my midwife about things as it was making very stressed and I was extremely depressed as well (which obviously wasn't good for the baby) and she told me that a doctor would be able to send me to someone who helps out woman in our situations also woman who are pregnant, it's almost like a therapy type thing lol. Anyway they should do the same thing for you please let me know how it goes. Hope everything goes okay! xx

Thread Information