Thread: Lumpy painful breasts

Lumpy painful breasts

Just wondered if anyone has suffered from lumpy painful breasts? My breast feel very sore and lumpy, especially my left breast. I can't feel a specific 'lump' it's just the whole top section of my breasts that are painful. I have been lifting a few heavy boxes at work, maybe I've pulled a muscle or something...any ideas guys? Thanks x

Re: Lumpy painful breasts

Breasts in general are quite 'lumpy' they're full of all sorts of stuff. Mine usually feel a bit sore after lugging stuff around, and could it be anything to do with your cycle?

Any chance you may be pregnant? x

it may be mastitis. ive had it since i was a kid. it can get worse nearer your period and if you dont wear a support bra. it feels a bit like an achy bruise and is very lumpy, but not hard lumps, just fatty lumps. makes your nipples super tender. look into it, it may just be that.

I've got very lumpy boobs I had them checked n they were fine the doctor said it's fatty deposits and like said above breasts are generally lumpy. Don't worry it's quite normal x x

Ive suffered from this a lot just now and like you can find no specific lumps......but they are very sore just now , almost like your pregnant which i cant be cause hubby was "fixed " a while ago now. Im sure it is just down to our hormones but any pain always makes me go into overdrive, also when i was checking i noticed that my right breast is slightly lower than left is this normal or should they both be exactly the same ? What are we like worrying all the time x

Thanks for the replies guys. Well I'm definitely not preganant so it can't be that. I'm sure it's because I pulled something or it's hormonal, but you know that niggling vpoice called Health Anxiety that whispers in your ear? Well sometimes I start to listen to it! I'm going to wait until after my next period (approx 2 weeks) and if it still isn't right I'll go see my doctor.

KityKat - Breasts are all different in shapes and sizes and can be lower than each other. Both mine are definitely lower than they were 10 years ago!

Yeah my right is noticably lower than my left. It's quite normal as odd as it mite look lol x

Quote Originally Posted by Mondie View Post
    Just wondered if anyone has suffered from lumpy painful breasts? My breast feel very sore and lumpy, especially my left breast. I can't feel a specific 'lump' it's just the whole top section of my breasts that are painful. I have been lifting a few heavy boxes at work, maybe I've pulled a muscle or something...any ideas guys? Thanks x
    I think that your bra might tight. You should try to loosen your bra so that it will not lumpy painful next time.

Thread Information