Thread: Cant Get Out Of Bed.

Unhappy Cant Get Out Of Bed.

Hello,

I know i post alot on here, and i know you know this. So i guess im sorry, but i have another problem. And i am going to my GP soon to talk with her, i just hope my mum makes the date.

SO,

Today was a good day, sunbathed and played some football with my O/H. But then i started to feel fatigue, now its.. 9PM and everything has got worse. Im having chronic 'stabby/prickly' pains all around the front of my abdomen area. Im feeling weak as ever, I Can't Even Stand Up. Very light headed. I'm all over the place. Even when i sit up in bed it feels as if my whole body is shifting forwards too much. Im so stressed out, i have college in september and how am i going to cope for christs sake.

I really do not know what the hell is wrong with me, I know what anxiety is, and this is not anxiety. :( But its making me anxious to live my life.

Re: Cant Get Out Of Bed.

Why does your mum have to make the appointment for you Ruby? You were saying the other day that she doesn't care about you, can't you make the appointment yourself? Sounds like you had a good day sunbathing and playing football, maybe all the exercise has made you feel a bit shaky, perhaps if you eat something it might make you feel better.

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Going home View Post
    Why does your mum have to make the appointment for you Ruby? You were saying the other day that she doesn't care about you, can't you make the appointment yourself? Sounds like you had a good day sunbathing and playing football, maybe all the exercise has made you feel a bit shaky, perhaps if you eat something it might make you feel better.

Anna

ive drank loads of water, had 2 hot sugar teas, a proper meal today and other things. And because shes seen what effect shes having on me.

do you have any idea what could be wrong with me hun? :(

Well, i'm not a doctor but all your posts and threads ive read seem to point to anxiety, it might not be what you want to hear, but its what it seems to be. Anyway see what the doctor says when you see her again.

Anna
    Last edited by Going home; 22-05-10 at 22:28.

Ruby, it does sound like anxiety, you may also have been out in the sun too much as well, good luck with the doctors appointment.
    Take care

You just sound a bit "sun exposed" and tired which coupled with anxiety will make you feel pretty crap!
    You need to grab control of your life, you sound so down, get appt with GP asap.
    I've been where you are, but I'm taking control now I'm sick of feeling scared all the time, I'm scared of dying so badly but that fear stops me living!
    Any time you need a chat I'm here xx

Thread Information