Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan 'Happy' Pills

Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan 'Happy' Pills

Hi, I have the following Chinese pills for sale: "Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan 'Happy' Pills" Price per box 5.50£ including postage. Normal High Street retail price is £10.
    They are herbal and very good specially for panic-attack, depressoin "Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan 'Happy' Pills are an age old formula designed to release the energy and allow the free movement of qi. This dispells negative moods, such as sadness, anger and depression. It's 100% herbal!

Those suffering from depression, stress or anxiety can feel calmer, relaxed and generally happy after taking these pills for a number of weeks. "

Please emali me wrocbloom@yahoo.co.uk for more info.

Please view the product and more information about it on :http://pfidelus.tripod.com/herbal/

Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan is indeed a Chinese remedy (I work in a Chinese Medicine clinic), and I believe that the literal translation is "Free and Easy Wanderer" pills, but I thought that I should caution other users that no herbal remedy should be taken without first consulting a qualified herbalist (Chinese or otherwise) in your area. Many Acupuncturist members of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC - www.acupuncture.org.uk) are also herbalists. The BAcC website has a search for Acupuncturists in your area - PLEASE at least ring around and have a word with a herbalist before taking ANY kind of herbal medicine! I cannot stress this enough! Dr. & Herbs are an acceptable substitute, if they are the only contact in your area, but please also remember that their staff are qualified in China and not covered by any regulating body in the UK.

To explain further, Chinese Medicine works on the premise of diagnosing the root cause of YOUR problem, as an INDIVIDUAL. There may be 10 different diagnostic patterns in 10 different cases of anxiety and panic attacks, so what herbal prescription may be suitable for one person, may exacerbate symptoms in another person, or just not help at all. Also, prescriptions of quantities of herbs should be made according to your body weight and so on, and can again vary from person to person.

Whilst not wishing to discredit the original poster, I would strongly urge forum members to contact a qualified herbalist before taking any herbal medicine, including Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan!

Leah xx

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Wow Leah,

That job seems to have worked out well for you .

I remember when you started there !!

How are you?

I agree entirely with your recommendations

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

I'm well, thank-you Meg As I am about to report elsewhere in fact, I have recently got engaged, and have today put in an application to rent a house! I was promoted to Practice Manager at the clinic where I work, and really enjoy working with my boss and the other therapist and support staff there

Leah xx

That is such great news Leah

Many congratulations on all counts !!

Thanks for letting us know - always good to hear from past members

You could post in sucesses please to bring hope to someone else- thanks

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan

HI, is your Chinese clinic in LONDON (I live in London n16).
    I went to few places and asked about this herbal medication but they say you can take it all the time
    - i presume it is easy for them to say as they sell this product as well. I need to get some
    independedn advise about these pills. Do you know anyone in London or advise on who could
    give me more info of any dangers of taking these pills for longer period?

Our clinic is not in London I'm afraid, but as I mentioned in my previous post, you should contact a qualified herbalist about taking these, or any, herbal medicines. If you go along to www.acupuncture.org.uk and use their search feature, typing in your post code, you will be given a list of Acupuncturists in your area who may be able to help you. If that fails, there is a body called RCHM who regulate herbalists in the UK. You should be able to find their details by searching Google. Good luck!

Edit: the RCHM website is as follows: http://www.rchm.co.uk/

Leah;

Thanks for what you wrote.. I've taken herbal tablets before (I can't remember what they are called now) and they made my anxiety much, much worse. I started taking more of them because I thought it was just that they weren't working. I've just started on proper medication now, but just wanted to also caution people to check out what you are taking also. I wish I had been more educated about herbal medicines before I went on them! xx

Hi I know this was posted a few months back, my partner got me Jaiwei Xiaoyao Wan Tablets Yesterday. My partner could not really understand what the Lady in the Shop said to her, and I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on the best way and time to take these Pills.

Thank You

phil

Hi,I will just repost what I said before.
    Hi.
    I have taken loads of Chinese herbs and very expensive too.
    I personally didnt have any side effects or anything like that and still have some of those that you have because they gave me such a huge box.
    This mixture is used quite a lot,its more than one herb to relax you.
    I take them with tea.
    http://www.activeherb.com/jwxiaoyao/
    You should have a consultation first really-they look at your tongue,feel your pulse and usually the herbs are combined with acupuncture.

Love xFlyx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information