Thread: I'm so fed up of this..

I'm so fed up of this..

So after reading alot of peoples posts on here I've come to the conclusion that for one reason or another I suffer (quite badly at times) from anxiety. I'm going to go to the doctors as soon as to ask about it (as well as ask about a mole because Dr Google says I must have melanoma ) but I've asked doctors before that I've been worried that I'm suffering from depression etc and they've just sort of brushed me aside and told me to do more things to 'cheer myself up' and it's worrying me even more that this is going to happen again Is there anyway do you think I could try and get them to listen and realise I'm turning into a complete fruit loop?! It's awful, I just came out of work after having had harsh words thrown my way for not doing something quite right and then I found out my rent hadn't gone through this month and I'm teetering on the edge right now for no apparent reason it's driving me mad.

Re: I'm so fed up of this..

tell the docter the mole is bothering you ,,they should look into it to put your mind at ease

Re: I'm so fed up of this..

Hiya,

Ask the Drs to check the mole out.

With regards to your anxiety and depression. Maybe you could write it, if your struggling to say it. If you dont know how to be vulnerable enough to show it to them, then you have to be insistent that this is what you think is happening and that they do something to help/ treat you.

Hope that helps, dont let them brush you off .. take care

Thread Information