Thread: Pains in BOTH arms and chest

Pains in BOTH arms and chest

Hi all

Here i am again with something different to worry about.

For the last week i have been noticing that both my arms are sore especially at the top and in my right arm i get pains in the lower and upper arm, they are not shooting pains or anything like that it does feel like it could be muscle pain but they just really ache and its worrying me like crazy and making my anxiety kick in big time.
    The pain in my chest is at the top of my breasts and in the middle but more to the top if that makes sense.
    I am wondering if it is just general muscle pain but then the old anxiety devil keeps whispering to me that it could be connected to my heart ( my heart is always my worry ) but i have had the arm pain for about a week now and the chest pain for a couple of days - the chest is more twinges than anything.
    Can someone please tell me if they have had this, if it is just another symptom of anxiety ??
    I am also having stomach pain and bloatedness is that connected.
    Hate it when i feel like this cos i cant get on with normal life and just feel like im waiting for that big pain to hit me in my heart and take me away from my kids which i dread more than anything as they dont have anyone except me.
    If you can then please help x

Re: Pains in BOTH arms and chest

oh and one more thing i also keep getting disorientated just slightly but its still there i feel like im leaning to the side ... maybe im crazy

Hi,

I'm a 37yo male. I get shooting pains in my arms, numbness in both arms, burning sensations in both arms (tho not normally, but sometimes, at the same time) I also sometimes get chest pains.

Had my heart checked many times (my heart is also my biggest concern and I am also like you in that i'm always waiting for that big pain in the chest!) and all of the results are normal. I even had 24hr ECG and when i had pains in arms, there were not abnormalities in heart function.

* A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single footstep *

* The only constant in life, is change *

thanks for replying Dazza i know it probably is alot to do with tension and stuff but it dont help when you are going through it and panicking all the same .. probably makes it worse but we all do it xxxx
    Your reply made me feel a little better though so thank you xxx

Thread Information