Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could offer me some helpful words or tips. I am getting married tomorrow to the most wonderful man and it should be the happiest day of my life, but again panic attacks have reared their ugly head. Since yesterday it has been non stop panic. My stomach is in knots and I am constantly on the toilet and can't bring myself to eat anything. I know I should eat and I am kinda putting pressure on myself to eat which is making it worse as I think that if I don't eat I will feel horrible. I have just forced myself to eat some porridge and have a camomile tea which has taken the edge off the panic.
My bridesmaid and I are going to a spa hotel nearby this afternoon for what is supposed to be some relaxation before the big day. We are also staying at the hotel tonight and then making our way over to the venue tomorrow morning. The more I think about tomorrow the more I get super scared. I have had panic now for 10 years and nothing bad as ever happened you would think that I would know by now that it is just an unpleasant feeling which won't hurt me but nothing seems to calm me down.
Any advise/help would be grately appreciated.
Many thanks xx