Hi everyone! I am new here and would like to inroduce myself. I am a 34 year old married female from Canada. A little history....I recently had my first baby 4 months ago. I have also had a breast reduction 10 years ago. I am breast feeding my baby and have noticed a dimple in my left breast to the left of my nipple scar. At first I thought it was due to my baby feeding, but I was doing a breast exam and saw it again. However, I only saw it when I would squeeze my breast inward toward the other breast. When I would examine my breasts from all angles, I don't see it. Just when I squeeze them. From what I gather from the internet, a dimple seen on a breast just from looking at them is bad. With mine, you actually have to sqeeze the breast to make it appear. It is not on my right breast. I don't have any pain, and I am not sure that I feel a lump as it most likely is milk ducts that I feel. I am driving myself absolutely crazy with this!!! I don't think it is a clogged milk duct as I am not in any pain. My mom thinks it could be a milk duct that has been removed when I had my surgery. I have an appt with my Dr in a week to get it checked but was wondering if anyone has experienced this?
Thank you!
Lisa