Thread: sending myself crazy about vcjd

sending myself crazy about vcjd

hi every1 i'm new to this, i know someone that contracted the disease last year and is dying from it, since then my nan died and i'm constantly thinking i'm going to die. its got worse over time i feel giddy and unbalanced and i can't eat properly i get really unsteady when i'm out like i'm going to fall over, find it really hard to concentrate on anything else i have kids and i'm really scared that i'm gona die and leave my kids without a mum the feeling is gettin worse and worse my chest tightens, yesterday i had really funny pulses in my heart i just want to wake up and feel normal again. it's on my mind when i go to sleep and when i wake up. all i keep doing is reading up symptoms on the internet wrong i know! my legs kill me all day they don't stop hurting they tingle, burn ache and feel numb, i can't concentrate and i forget everything my vision feels really fuzzy. can anyone give any advice i feel like i'm going crazy!!!

Re: sending myself crazy about vcjd

Hi

Hi welcome to NMP your symptons seem all related to anxiety and panic , have you seen your GP ?? there is lots of good advice on this site look at the posts on the left .

Take care Maggie

yeah i see my dr and he said it was all in my head, try and get it out, thats easier said than done! the more i think about it the worse it gets i really need help its really messing me up. can anxiety really be this bad and effect you this badly?

Thread Information