Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: scared to take pregabalin

Re: scared to take pregabalin

Hi Melancholia,

Well....wait for it....I actually woke up feeling "normal" this morning...no anxiety at all?? I am not counting my chickens just yet or shouting from the roof tops (dare not temp fate) but just feel lucky to wake up without that dammed anxiety!!!

I hope you are over your weekend out?? Too much drink and late nights I bet???

Take care
    JO.xx

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Well done! Keep up the good work Jo. It's great to hear that you're feeling so much better

Never Surrender, Comrade

Melancholia, I wouldn't of done it without your help!!! Firstly for suggesting the drug in the first place and then encouraging me to take it. Thankyou for your support.

Jo.xx

Hi Melancholia,

Today I feel totally different...eek!! Quite tired and spaced out?? Do you think this is normal after taking for a couple of days and feeling o.k.??? Glad that I am not working as not sure if I could of feeling like this....hopefully will settle before I go back next week or maybe its just one of those days...I sure hope so...will have to take it easy today!!

At least I dont have anxiety though so I guess I need to be grateful for that and stick at it until the side effects settle cos I would rather feel like this than have that!! LOl!!

Hope you are having a good day.

Jo.xx

Quite normal Jo. Don't worry about it though because tiredness, "spaciness" etc are common side effects that pass. It could also be other factors so try to bear with it. The main thing is that your anxiety is better so that's encouraging! One thing I would say though is don't increase until these side effects pass and you feel somewhat normal lol.

I woke up feeling a bit rubbish today, but then I have got a lot going on... I get a lot of tiredness and sometimes it's a real struggle but onwards and upwards I say

You put your feet up and pamper yourself, Jo. Sure you'll be just fine.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Well day 5 of my taking pregabalin....feel awful again today...Tuesday must just of been a good day!!! I dont think its the pregabalin thats making me feel this way just the usual anxiety and just dont want to do anything!!! I think the fact that I have a week off hasnt helped, the weather is awful and its just so boring!!!

I guess its good that I have started to take the meds but I feel kind of spaced out and not with it and the fear of doing anything sets in.

I am totally committed to persevere as I need to free myself from this dreadful general anxiety and feel the meds once at 150mg and been taken for a while will do the trick.

I think cos am stuck at home I have no distraction and that is why I feel as I do!! Shame I cannot enjoy the time I have off....hopefully by the time I have my summer holiday I will be much better and be able to enjoy that break!!

Hope you are feeling better today Melancholia.

Jo.xx

Well, decided as I have no side effects to increase my dose to 100mg at night and 50 mg in the morning....my GP had suggested taking 50mg morning, mid day and night but I may forget to take the mid day dose so decided to add it on to the night dose. Didnt sleep too well last night and have woke up with awful anxiety again!!!

Just hope these meds kick in soon and help.

Hope everyone o.k.

Jo.xx

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Jo. I've had the crappiest week ever and the footie depressed me further tonight...

I think you're better off following your doc's advice Jo: taking 100mg in one dose may not be the best idea but hey, you can give it a go! What if you set your mobile alarm for midday, then you won't forget?

Keep positive Jo - things can only get better (we hope!).

Never Surrender, Comrade

Hi Melancholia,

Tell me about it....wanted to wake up to a win!!! Bloody England...why do they do this to us every time???

I am going to do as GP says...even though last couple days have taken 100mg at night.....feel total crap today again!!!

Hope you have a better week next week!!! Thanks for advice trying to keep positive but so hard right now!!!

Take care.
    Jo.xx

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is safe to take diazepam along with pregabalin??? I also take mirtazipine but know the two of them together are fine.

JO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information