Thread: Please help

Please help

Ok so my kids have been throwing up for 3 days, wasn't too concerned as I know a bug is doing the rounds.
    But I've just noticed a rash on my breast looks like a love bite and it's NOT fading under the glass!!
    I have been feeling achey and under the weather thought it was the bug, can u have a rash that doesn't fade under glass without it being mening???
    I'm freaking so bad!!!

Re: Please help

Sorry to hear your kids have the sickness bug. I don't know the answer to your question - it might be worth you phoning NHS Direct to put your mind at rest? Hope you feel better soon.

do you think you have a tick bite?

Ar you thinking of the glass test for meningitis where the rash doesnt fade? that wouldnt look like a love bite. It doesnt sound worrying. I mean, a bruise wouldnt fade under glass. Maybe you have picked something up recently thats heavy and knocked your chest... you know what boobs are like, they get in the way. Maybe its coincidental... your kids are ill... you are sensitive about your health... you get a red patch on your chest and you presume they are related. They are likely unrelated.
    My rule of thumb is to give it 3 days and see if its still the same. More often than not its gone within that time. As previously suggested, NHS are a great support regardless of your situation. If you want peace of mind because its keeping you awake, give them a call. They are lovely people. When I had bad health anxiety at one point, i called them twice a night for about a week. They still told me to call back for reassurance if I was worrying. I think NHS number is 0845 46 47.

Dont fret. It will be fine x

Thread Information