Thread: Lymph Gland

Lymph Gland

Hi all

I posted on here last week, went to hospital to walk in centre and they told me the lump on my neck is a swollen lymph gland and may stay there forever or just go down on its own ...

With my anxiety problem i wasnt happy with that and went to see my GP yesterday and she said exactly the same its a lymph gland and nothing to worry about!

But i'm still a bit down i hate being like this and just spend most of my days in a daze

I was fine for around 6months but now i'm back to where i was before

My sister gets Lymph glands rise all the time but she doesnt worry yet i'm always in a massive panic when something doesnt feel right!

My GP said she has a couple in her neck that have been there years and never gone down but i have read to many stories on Dr Google searches as you do and start to panic!

anyone else have or had Lymph Glands swollen and stay there?

Thanks for reading ...

Kev

Re: Lymph Gland

Yes i have one on the left of my neck that never goes down and its been like that for years and i also have one behind my ear that stays up for great lengths at a time.

Thanks for reply

Hi. I have one in my groin. Its bloody annoying, i hate it. Its been risen for nearly a year and my doctor has finally agreed to send me for a full blood count and if it comes back that my body is producing to many white blood cells he will send me for a ct scan on my lymphnode. Im like you SO worried and scared it something. What if its Lymphoma :( i hate it x

hi guys just to reassure you all lymph nodes are unlikely to be due to anything serious they just swell with infection dont worry about it.

Yeah it sucks, i suffered from Health Anxiety for about a year now and get aches in arms and legs sometimes, also headaches :(

so this lymph swollen gland doesnt help my anxiety issue at all!

if i wasnt putting sun cream on i wouldnt have even noticed it and would probably be fine now!

Thread Information