Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Earn a little cash from home !!!

Earn a little cash from home !!!

please follow the link , i found this and its a new site,, you build up your profile then companys email you and you get paid,, NOT ALOT you wont make a millon , lol
    but you earn credits and then its goes towards your rewards , from tesco vouchers to getting paid in to your account,, good for xmaS!!.

what u got to lose, have a good read.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Re: Earn a little cash from home !!!

Link doesn't work

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi, im not being funny but i just went on the link you gave and it asked for my personal details, theres noway im giving my name, address and date of birth to something ive never heard of. This is how identity fraud happens. Hope you dont think im being horrid but im always caucious with things like that.
    Sarah x

really,,, i never gave my date of birth ect,, just my email,, im so sorry ,, i thought i was just a usefull link,, i am sorry if i have offened you,

lucy

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

They say they're not a pyramid scheme but it looks like it to me!

Have you joined up yourself Bomber?

I wouldn't fancy the idea of having my email inbox cluttered up with a pile of advertising emails and I see that 100 credits is approx equivalent to 1p!

Think I will give this a miss

sorry i just went to link,, your right , sorry i did give my name , date of bith and address,,, im so stupid,, but im going to leave it and see what happens if i do get any thing from and if i do i will come back and tell you. so i totally understand for you not doing it,, or maybe change your d,o,b,, change the mth or summit,, but i did notice that at the bottom of the page was a padlock,, which means its sercure dosnt it.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

yer i did lady bird,,, im such a mug,,,, lol ,, i always full for these things ,, and dont relise that its to good to be ture untill people say..... maybe we should change thread to beware of mail pay,, lol

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

You havent offended me, its good of you to share something you thought might be good for us, as i said in my earlier post im always suspicious of sites that ask for personal details, someone got my card details from somewhere 2 months ago and had a shopping spree on amazon, luckily i got everything back and that happened with me being careful lol x

Hi
    Thanks for the link, I have registered.
    I am not too worried about identity fraud with this site. Most online sites ask for the same information for online shopping, which I do, but have never had any problem with as long as we keep checking our bank statements....
    Thank you for sharing!

Thts great poppy.:-). Im not going to cancel.. so we see what happens i just thought it be good to gain ya credits and then get that amount which could
    b 250 towards xmas. But i do understand peoples concerns.. but you are right bout you give same details for shoppingon line ect. Xx

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information