Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MRI SCAN

Hiya Sadie,

GREAT NEWS FOR YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo glad that there is nothing seriously wrong.

Now to find out what exactly is causing those awful migranes ey?

I wish you luck in pin pointing the cause of the migranes.

Keep us posted on your progress.

A big weight lifted off of your mind, and now one less obstacle to overcome.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxx

Thanks Jules, Bryan and Diana...

It is definetly another thing scored off my worrying list for sure..in fact a huge weight has just been lifted!!

Migraines are still here but atleast I know its nothing serious thats causing them now...

Bryan - its great to here from you again, I have definetly missed your funny posts and good advice...hope to chat soon. I hope your big move wasnt too stressful and all is well with you!! Keep in touch matey.

sadie

Heya Bryan,

Sorry I was`nt aware of your moving.

I hope all is well.

I too have missed your witty posts and great advice.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

thanks sadie...will be in touch soon.

nice to hear from you diana...hope your keeping well.

best wishes.....bryan.

Hiya Bryan,

Thanks, I am doing as well as can be expected, but alot better than I was a few short months ago.

I just remember you sharing your stories about your daughter and I know I will make it as you have.

Hopefully I come out on the other side with the sense of humor you have about it all.

I figure I can spend the rest of my days crying about my recent experiences or laugh about them. I choose to laugh and move on.

Thanks for all of your support and advice through my daughter reaking havok on my life.

I hope all is well with you.

Keep us posted won`t you?

Take care matey,

Diana xxxx

Re: MRI SCAN

Quote Originally Posted by sadie View Post
    Hi all,

Just need your help and support as I have received the appointment for my MRI scan which is 19th March and I am already started to feel worried about it.

I am worried firstly because I am claustraphobic(Sorry about spelling) and am worried I take a PA whilst im in the tube thing!! Secondly, what if they find there is something really wrong with my brain...maybe they will actually find one..lol.

However, on the otherhand, maybe I wont take a PA and maybe the results will come back clear and that all my headaches are just migraines as originally thought!!!

I am trying to feel ok about it but, I do feel really anxious about it. Has anyone else been for an MRI scan and can offer some kind words to help me through it??

sadie

Hi Sadie

There is nothing to worry about with the MRI scan. My sister has panic attacks quite frequently and she felt ok, I told her to think of different things and it helps. With the headaches, I also had to have an MRI scan, which proved nothing, until I insisted that I wanted to go to the London Migraine Clinic and have them assess me. The Clinic is run by staff who suffer from migraine headaches. Within 1 month I was diagnosed as having classic migraines and also sinus headaches. I was put on the miracle drug IMIGRAN, once I started taking this, I have maybe 1 migraine a year. Please do not be scared, you can ask if you can take an ipod with you and listen to music.

Hope all goes well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information