Thread: Anxiety relief?????? any ideas

Anxiety relief?????? any ideas

Hi everyone,

Tried this once all ready but I think the way I titled my thread NMP thought I was selling something. Really what I am wondering is if anyone is familiar with the (One move technique) from the book Panic Away. I am still struggling with anxiety and still on citalopram for 8 weeks now with limited relief. I have uped the dosage from 20 to 30 mg's three weeks ago with no change. and still have not relieved the pain in my chest. I'm wondering if there is any relief out there for me. Maybe thinking of buying this book???

Also I tried boozing for the first time in 5 months earlier this week and it seems as it had knocked me back months, the anxiety and low feeling was exagerated for al most a week, any thoughts on this subject.

Thanks ROn

Re: Anxiety relief?????? any ideas

Ive never heard of it. I also have chest pains, ve had them really bad over the weekend, its awful isnt it...x

Re: Anxiety relief?????? any ideas

Yes Sarah it's horrible! I have been dealing with this for years, I used to self medicate with pot for years and decided toi give it up back in December. Problem is the anxiety and depression only got worse. So muuch for thinking pot was the cause. When I got so low almost unfunctional I decided to try meds. These seem to have relieved it somewhat but not to the point of which others claim.

ONe of my biggest reliefs is excersize, I play sqaush, raquetball and run, all these create a nice sweat which is the key to releasing the indorphans in your brain. This is one of the things that give me true relief for hours. Do you work out, if not maybe something to consider. You don't neccessarily have to be a full out jock, A good speed walk for 45 minuts, as long as you sweat a bit should give you relief.

Whish I had the magic amswwer for yoou I would share it with everyone.

Hang in there.

Ron

Thread Information