Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many worrying symptoms :(

Many worrying symptoms :(

Hi, ill go through the basics.
    1. Small red dots on my skin, not many, like 2-3 on each arm and one on knee.
    2. Palpable lymph nodes almost everywhere on my body.
    3. Bit of leg weakness (think that might be my anxiety).
    4. Stress induced IBS
    5. Random tingling feeling in my fingers of my right hand

Im convinced I have lymphoma since checking my symptoms on the internet, and when I looked it suggested that the red dots on my skin, albeit not many of them, is internal bleeding :(.

I sit there for hours reading my symptoms up on the internet, and they all point to lymphoma :'(. I can't live like this its really wearing me down and I dont know what to do. I had blood tests for my swollen lymph nodes and they all came back clear, some have been their for 5 years and some for as little as 8 months :(

Re: Many worrying symptoms :(

Guess you guys dont know

I cant tell you what you do have... but I can tell you that it is NOT lymphoma or something of the like. I have been having very similar symptoms. I really think that it HAS to be anxiety symptoms. My lymph nodes are totally swollen also. I also have weird rashes all the time, that kinda just come and go. If you are really worried though, I would go to a doctor and get some blood work done just to check that all your levels are normal.

-- Anonymous

Yes I went about 8 months ago for liver, white count, full blood count etc and they came back fine, and recently had a full blood count one done and they were fine, but im actually sat in my room crying over it all now because im convinced im dying :'(. I can't live like this much longer its really wearing me out, the NHS don't help at all, iv tried pushing my appointment forward but they dont even try

hi daryl
    please try not to stress too much..........do you have friends that you can talk to about your fears.
    because the doctors are not concerned you should hold on to that fact. Im sure if you had lymphoma blood tests would have a discrepancy.

also think back to others times you may have been convinced of something awful daryl and it was not what you thought, that may help

I try, but my mind is so convincing :'(, and with all my friends going off to university soon, and the pressure of me finding a job and losing all my friends and then the health anxiety is just too much for me to cope with :'( sometimes I genuinely feel like harming myself, but I can rationalise those thoughts and tell myself not to, but the thoughts of losing friends and the possibility of cancer.. Its so frightening, my sleeping pattern is all over the place, iv stopped doing hobbies such as seeing friends, going to the gym, gaming, drinking with friends all because of some ****ing lymph nodes, sorry for cursing. Its just all getting to me and the doctor I had offered me no advice for my anxiety or depression only medication.

I just feel like im zoned out and everyone is moving on in life and im stuck in a hole where ill be for the rest of my life, convincing myself iv barely got a year to live because im suffering from late stages of cancer because iv left it so long.

hey daryl i truly understand where you are coming from........im guessing your quite young........im 25 and it is hard because we are at an age where its all about fun and everyone else seems to have no problems.

trust me you will get through this. Instead of researching lymphoma try just letting the thoughts about illness come and go through your mind without engaging with it. this will help you to be less preoccupied.

do you wanna go in the chatroom. as it would be easier in real time to speak!

I would but i cant, only been signed up for 2 days and your required to be signed up for 5 I think? I can give you my E-mail if you have MSN

my msn messanger is not working on this computer unfortunately!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information