Thread: IBS?

IBS?

Does anyone know what could cause left side back pain about bra strap level which sometimes radiates to the side and front under my left rib? And also pain on my left near my ovary? Could these be symptoms of ibs as i have had loose bowels for the last 6 weeks or just anxiety symptoms?

Re: IBS?

nobody x

hi zippy.i get back ache in the same place,and also in my left rib but i dnt no what it is,but ur not alone.x x

hi zippy

i can identify with pain near the ovaries, i have at the moment got pain like that on the right side, and it seems to be linked to my ibs and i am very constipated at the moment due to new tabs, i cant really offer any insight in to the pain on the upper left that you have , but didnt want to leave your post without writing anything.
    hope somebody else can help you out.

tc

P x

Hi there

This pain is most definately associated with IBS. I had this pain for over a year causing me great anxiety. I have had scans and colonoscopy and the consultant has given me a full diagnosis of IBS. Try not to worry too much (easier said than done) as I found this made the pain much worse.
    Im going through a bad flare at the mo so I so understand fully. If you need any more reassurance please ask. Take care of yourself.

Hope this helps.

Chris x

I have just had a bowel endoscopy, chest x ray,mammogram, bloods done were fbc, lft, kidneys, inflammation, sugar and thyroid and all ok, blood oxygen levels checked,internal exam ok, blood pressure ok.I have loose bowels, headaches, pain in back/side and under left breast, pain by left ovary, nausea and feeling hot and faintish.

Thread Information