Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tattoos & piercings......

Sarah

Me too! Mind you I suppose the one good thing is that we won't end up with one of those saggy old granny tats when we are older!

Tried a henna one last year at a rock concert, but combination of sweat/mud/rain meant that it stayed on my arm for approximately three hours. Which for £20, was pretty expensive. Matt offered to have a go next year with a permanent marker pen. £1.25 and impossible to remove!!!!

Love

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

hi everyone

on the subjects of peircing and tattoos
    ive had my ears peirced since i was six yrs old and just before i turned 30 i had this overwhelming desire too have a nice panther or white tiger tattood on my lower back
    well i booked the appointment for it but never went through with it [:I]peircings apart from the ears. i had my nose done twice mannually without the gun as i wanted a hoop and the lassie was a pure butcher still got it peirced now tho just a lil diamond stud thingy[] i also went and got my eyebrow pierced with a bar in it but took it out as my son refused too walk on same side o road as me [:0]lol

love caz

bless, how did ya feel xaz when ya had to take the eyebrow bar out??

jade

hi jade
    re the eye bar i was a bit miffed having too take it out (id kept in for just a few weeks )and was like well that was a waste off money it did get a bit gunky, but i quite liked it being in i actually wanted the hoop but thot id be a bit off a b##### for catching on stuff ,suposse it was a bit scary seeing his mum with a nose ring and eye bar my daughter loved it tho i always wanted my belly peirced but not unfortunatly my belly not flat enuf for that :( i cant be doing with the tounge bars omg [xx(] ok on any one else but personally i just couldnt :(
    love caz

Tongue piercings are the quickest way to ruin your teeth forever.

Meg

Why is that Meg? - just curious

Is it because yu could bite it an break them all??

Lucky

Lucky - might be wrong, but I think it's cos the metal catches on your teeth and damages the enamel.

Am I right Meg?

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Charlie,

I'd heard that as well.

I would think it also flipping hurts as well, Yuck!

Kate x

Also on the piercing subject....

A few years ago my daughter drove us mad to have the top of her ear pierced, you know the cartlidge bit.

She had it done and said it didn't hurt at all.

So a couple of days later, I had mine done, and the pain was excrutiating!!!

I kept it in for about 2 weeks, agony, but I finally gave in and took it out!!

Kate x

Thanks for that guys - I never thought of that (not that I would get my tongue pierced)

:Lucky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information