Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience of taking fluoxetine diary

Re: My experience of taking fluoxetine diary

Hi sarah, do let us know how you got on today, hope the satnav worked, mine led me a merry dance in the wilds of Perthshire a couple of weeks ago when I went to see someone about my cfs lol.

The shaking probably is the fluox, i did suffer a little bit with that but it didn't last. Maybe it helped stop the panic attack? Even now I sometimes feel I am about to have one but it doesn't happen. Think it's a good sign that you're sleeping well x

It went fine yesterday, ive been accepted onto a pain management programme. I start next month and its for 5 days over 5 weeks, im not looking forward to the driving though but im looking forward to my fibro getting better ! They have succesfully helped other people with fibro and its nhs funded so ive nothing to loose. The sat nav got me there ok thank goodness. I had an awful panic attack when i got home, i think it was because i was so tired and in so much pain. Feel washed out today and still in alot of pain, i seem to be having a fibro flare up, even my fingers are aching, im not looking forward to going to work later but its my last day for 2 weeks as in going on holiday on monday, im hoping these tabs start working soon so i can enjoy our holiday

well ive been on them about 5 weeks now and this last week ive been feeling more like my old self. I havent had a panic attack in weeks and havent been constantly worrying about dying all the time. I woke up this morning and had some palptations so im feeling anxious but im hoping its just a blip !

Its been 2 months now ( i think) The time has flown. I havent has a panic attack in ages and no longer worry about dying every day I really think they are working. Its just a shame that i have other health problems so am in constant pain :(

Hi Sarah, glad the fluox has worked for you and you're feeling better in one way at least. Is the pain management prog not helping? How does it work?

no its not working, all i do is physio in the gym and talk about things that i already know but im going to carry on going because u never know....

im feeling really tired today, havent slept well over the past week, have been having awful heartburn and ive lost a stone and half in weight because ive lost my appetite. Dont know weather its these tablets or not, the doctor took some blood last week and ive got to go back on friday for the results, im also waiting for an app for a scan on my stomach and a camera. Hope its nothing serious, im not really worried like i used to be but im sick of being ill, ive started to feel a bit anxious again over the past couple of days but that could be cause im tired.

well except from my stomach problems im doing brilliant, i havent had a panic attack in ages and no longer worry about dying every day, i honestly think that these tablets have saved my life, i really do think ive got my life back, its brilliant. Im still ill with my stomach problems i am going for a scan 2morrow and having an endoscopy next thursaday and obviously im still suffering with my fibro but im learning to live with it. Ive even been thinking of having another baby when my stomach is better which is something i never thought i'd be able to do ! Im really happy and i think theses tablets are definately worth a try, i was a mess before i started these, if you look back at my posts you will see and now i dont need to come on here its brilliant. Take care and thanks to everyone who has helped me on my journey to get better. Sarah xxx

I'm just re starting on Prozac too..... your post has really helped me. Thank you.

i used to take these pills and it gave me muscle spasims in my leg and i could not walk and one day it gave me lock jaw and had to go to hospital but i had another kind of pill i took at the same time as these pills. have you had any problems like these?.

no i havent the only side effects i had were right at the beggining and they were only mild, just feeling sick and a mild headache, maybe it was your other tabs ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information