Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My experience of taking fluoxetine diary

Re: My experience of taking fluoxetine diary

probably.

im on day 9 of 20mg of fluoxetine when will i start to feel better i feel awful at the moment :(

hi, im also on fluoxetine and am having a bad time of it. im on day 13 and cant eat or sleep and have constant anxiety.im spending most of my days in bed trying to find possitive reviews about it!!!!! i just hope things get better for both of us xx

Hi new people . Sorry you are having a bad time. My initial side effects weren't as bad as either of yours but probably lasted about three weeks and I am definitely glad I stuck with it. Wishing you success x

well ive been on them for around 4 months now and have been doing great but sadly over the past few days ive felt my anxiety creeping back, i havent had an actual panic attack but ive felt on the verge of one. I was very ill last week so im not sure if thats triggered my anxiety again. Im going to see what im like over the wkend and if im still anxious on monday then im going to see my doctor, maybe i need my dose increaing because im still only on 20 mg once a day ? I 'll let you know.....x

Sorry to hear that Sarah. Being ill can certainly make you feel worse. How's the FMS? Pre-CFS, the last time I was on fluoxetine 20mg did me fine; this time I had to go up to 40. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Jane, im having an awful flare up of the fibro at the moment, i could hardly walk last wkend and at the moment it hurts to breath i think it might this cold weather thats triggered it im just so sick of all this pain, ive started worrying again about my health but not as bad as i used to i dont want to get bk like that though thats why if im no better after the wkend then im going to ask my doctor if my dose should be increased x

That's awful Sarah, I really feel for you. Chronic illness so drags you down. I'll be thinking about you x

hi sarah-jayne, sending you a and hope your chronic illness calms down xxxxx hope the visit to the doctor went well xxxxx

I didnt go to the doctors on monday as i was in a car crash, i seem to be having lots of bad luck at the moment ! I went yesterday and he increased my dose to 40mg per day. IO ve got to have it reviewed in 3 months time and if im ok then i can drop back down to 20 mg again as i was doing ok on that til i became ill and it triggered my anxiety off again. Its my second dsy of taking 40mg and ive had some palptations this morning which have freaked me out im hoping its just my body adjusting to the higher dose ? The doctor said i should start to feel the benefit of the higher dose in a week. I'll keep you informed of my progress. Thanks to every1 on here thats been so supportive to me over this past year of this horrid illness.xxx

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information