Thread: 4 cm Cyst on ovary

4 cm Cyst on ovary

Im 10 weeks pregnant and was experiencing pain so they gave me an internal scan today. Baby was fine but they said Ive got a cyst on the left side of my ovary and its 4 cm she didn't seem bothered by it but my anxiety and panic attacks have been so bad since ive been pregnant that Im in a complete state of panic! Im so worried right now Plus got to have a ECG next week

Thanks for reading x

Re: 4 cm Cyst on ovary

Hi Leanne,just wanted to give you abig hugand try not to worry and listen to your Doc.
    Love Rhonda

Hi congrats on pregnancy - although I'm a fine one to talk I would take comfort in the fact that your dr doesn't seem alarmed. If they were concerned they would be telling you so and would be referring you - you can get cysts on ovaries that are completely normal and go away on their own. Has your dr given you any advice on this or said what they are going to do? if not I would go back and find out what the situation is as being pregnant and worrying are not good for you or baby.

Also I've found that since I've been pregnant (I'm now 26wks) that I've been more prone to worry so hopefully you'll improve once baby is born.

xx

hey leann big congratulations on the pregnancy. try your best not to worry too much as cysts are completely harmless.

hi leanne, i had a large cyst on my ovary too when i was pregnant and apparantly pregnancies the best thing to make them go!! mine did!!! also a freind of mine has just had a 24 cm one removed!!(been there for ages and ages she wouldnt go to docs!thought she had just put weight on) lol !! so proves there totally harmless hun xxx

Thanks so much every one! Got a scan next week to see how it's going! im going to ask more question this time! I cant believe how much ive been worrying through this pregnancy im in a right state with it :( xx

hi leeann im 14 weeks pregnant and it does seem to make anxiety 100 times worse unfort, please try not to worry about the cyst im sure everything will be fine, ive got fibroids and i did used to worry about them , good luck with the scan hope it goes wellxx

Congrats on your pregnancy may be we can help each other Im 11 weeks today! is this your first? x This is my second and my problem is im constantly thinking what it was like with my daughter so Im constantly in state waiting for things to happen!

hi leeann this is my 4th and unexpected ,as my other 3 are grown up ,if you ever need to chat feel free to pm me anytime
    amandaxx

Thread Information