Thread: what the hell is this???????????

what the hell is this???????????

hi every 1 well i seem to be having 2 good days up until bout 15 mins ago, ive just been sitting at my computer when i got this really weird feeling of like a pop in my head and a hot burning sensation in my head and down my neck and arms and the next minute my heart started to race really bad,,, i took some deep breaths an it subsided but its still there feel like my skins burning,, ive been on my tablets 2 weeks and 1 day ... what the hell was that????? was it anxiety or something else i still need reassuring its frightened me ...

lisa

Re: what the hell is this???????????

Hi Lisa,

It sounds like anxiety to me hun. What meds are you taking??? It may be the increased anxiety from taking them.

The burning feeling would of set off the panic and then your heart starts racing.

Nothing to worry about, you'll be fine.

Take care.
    Jo.xx

im on 5mg cipralex ,, but ive been ok past 2 days havent had any anxiety was looking thru the forums and it came over me just out of the blue ive had adrenalin rushes from my toes up to my arms but nothing like that burning feeling from my head neck down ,and if its not nothinmg to worry about why did it just happen out of the blue??????? i feel sick and shakey now it well scared me
    . thought i was doing well 2

Hey, you are doing well...these things happen....it will calm down and you will be fine. It is natural to feel sick and shakey after that its just anxiety hun.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Jo.xx

Thread Information