Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Headache/Dizziness/stiff neck

I can believe the 250 words lol . I wrote an email to Jill - my therapist - tonight and have realised it is virtually impossible for me to do 'succinct' in writing. It is hard to believe I don't speak much from what I write!

Hope you are not up all night - although my strange turnaround started following positive thoughts that suddenly struck me in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. Maybe all the hypnosis downloads etc I've been listening too are finally paying off [Yeah!].

Karen xx

Hi Fee,

I'm glad you got the article finished. I used to have to write lots of scientific reports of only so many words long and it's not easy as there's always more you want to say. I just keep my fingers crossed that this campaign heps Sarah and maybe even others too.

Ooh you just reminded me I haven't washed up either. I have a dishwasher but not everything can go in there.

Lisa x

Hi lisa

I did a bit of journalism in the past, mainly music stuff (although I did some aerospace stuff too.. don't ask me how it came about!!), but this was so much harder... trying to think about the subject without getting emotional and remembering that Sarah isn't the most important person in the world at the moment to everyone else.... I do feel a bit unblocked now! I have still got the web pages to write - maybe I'll start being able to do it.

What a lovely note of optimism... I'm off for my bath (I may be back tho!!!)

If not - sleep well both of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fee
    xx

That was quick!

Hope you have a relaxing bath and manage to get to sleep at a reasonable time tonight.

Karen xx

Hi Fee,

Have a good pamper and sleep well if we don't chat again. I'm off to wash up but may be back as this online party we're having has got me all hyper! Lol.

Night Fee, Hugs,

Lisa x

Gosh everyone is washing up. Maybe I should do mine too!

Night Aunty Fee and little sis in case you don't come back. I'll have to carry on partying alone!

Karen x

Morning all!

Well wish i could be as positive in the mornings but unfortunately yet again I have woken with a headache, stiff neck, dizzy, pnd, and a very bad tummy. It's so miserable - it takes ages to get myself feeling vagely human.

I have an appt for an epley today, have to try and get myself to the hospital which feels exhausting.

But it was a fab night last night - really cheered me up!!

Piglet you missed a party!!! Hope you were doing something nice xxx

Hope you are all ok xxxxx

fee
    xx

Hi Fee,

I know the morning feeling, I still have it at nearly lunchtime! I hope you feel better later and I hope the epley helps. Thinking of you.

I enjoyed last night too, thanks for the party Karen, it was your positive post and mood that rubbed off on me last night

Piglet - Hope you're ok - you missed a brill party.

Lisa x

Hi Lisa

Yes I'm not shaking mine very well today...

Plus Mark rang having an anxiety attack about driving down, which as you can imagine if found heartbreaking. I can't bear the thought of him ending up like me.... My anxiety started about his age with all the trauma I went through. Still at least he and I know more about how to deal with it now...

Mum is not well, is going back to Doc - having trouble breathing again, bless her.

I cancelled my epley - i don't think there is any point today, my stomach is in such a mess - i'll save it until after the biopsy (plus chris was being very moody last night and i don't think he wanted to take me).

My friend's teenage daughter had her appendix out last Friday and doesn't seem to be recovering - she phoned me for reassurance, so worried but afraid to take her to A&E because she is prone to being over-anxious (i.e. a mother lol!). I told her to go, it's awful that we feel like that.

I phoned the endoscopy dept and my notes are "on her desk on the top of the pile waiting for a slot" which is what they said on Monday. Grrrrr
    I'm exhausted, not even up and dressed yet!

So, so far today has been pretty pants...

I must get up and take mum to doc soon.... let's hope it all improves later!

Hope you are ok - will pop over and see!!!

hugs all round? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fee
    xx

Aww (((Fee)))

Pretty pants all round for us isn't it, I definitely think hugs all round are in order.

I'm sorry you had to cancel the epley and chance to get rid of the dizzy feeling, I hope you don't have to wait too long to get another appt.

I really hope your Mum gets on ok at the docs too. Let us know how she goes.

Aww poor Mark, it must be hard for you if Mark has anxiety but it's not your fault if he has, he didn't get it from you. Anyone going through all he has/is could develop it and understandably so. Is he coming to see you? You mentioned him driving down?

I hope your friends daughter is ok. Fee you are coping well mate, you are dealing with all your own problems and still being everything to everyone else too.

I hope they get that endoscopy appt sorted out soon, how hard can it be to make you an appt. I've been so lucky here with all my appts and docs.

Thinking of you, hope you feel better later.

Lisa x

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information